Looks like I'm starting over again

I've been in crypto since 2011. My current networth is a little over $10,000. Literal children who were shilled dog coins on tiktok have more money than I do. Thinking I should just kill myself but I have family and don't want to hurt them.

Attached: hamlin.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHo7LsCnnU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I've been in crypto since 2011. My current networth is a little over $10,000
damn so this is the power of Any Forums

how though?

I first purchased Bitcoin in Jan 2014 and I have $9,000. Altcoins fucked me up, but made me rich for like a few weeks.

Howardbros, what stage of grief are we in?

Attached: howard_if_only.png (519x358, 161.11K)

>I've been in crypto since 2011
>Doesn't even have 0.5 BTC
Genuinely impressive

honestly couldn't believe how fast they shot him, i thought there'd be a bit more bull up

Lol you little bitch.
I've been in crypto since 2013 when Vitalik was autistically rambling about his white paper to me at a table.
I have -$50k in debt, and a new family.
I don't whine. Its motivation dumbass.

Amazing. You missed the Eth dip, every single time. Thats as many as All the times, you missed them. And thats just terrible.

Attached: 1516100206420.webm (640x360, 2.01M)

You mean bull market? Well, the market is in a reversal process so buy what you can. I added B-BANK to my list and I ain't just fucking around holding it. I staked it with blockbank.

I had 80 that were stolen in a hack. I lost some trading namecoin when it first mooned. I got sick and sold off my crypto in 2011 and bought back in around 2013 and did a bunch of pump and dumps until I got wiped out in 2015. Rebuilt and trading small, obscure coins on shady exchanges and had them stolen from me. Then they were added to legit exchanges and mooned to $600,000 worth. Started over from scratch again, traded from a few ETH all the way up to 300ETH. Got wiped out again.

The pattern is that I pull together a few hundred bucks and aggressively trade it up into 10s if not 100s of thousands but end up getting wiped out.

My reward system is all fucked up. If I try to play very cautious and carefully and protect my money I make almost nothing. When I trade aggressively and foolishly I can make fortunes. It's just that inevitably it all comes crashing down.

I'll not hold a coin long enough so next play I hold it for too long and lose everything. So next play I decide to pull out my initial and let the rest ride. It'll dip, and I'll use my initial to buy more and it'll just keep dipping. I hit my stoploss and it moons. Just silly shit like that.

Came to the conclusion that I'm just addicted to the uncertainty and chaos. I can't sleep in cash. It always has to be in something that will fluctuate and fluctuate greatly.

I think I'll just keep a couple of grand in cash and the moment that I'm really at my breaking point and about to kill myself I'll consider that the market bottom and shove it all into something. If it fails then I'll kill myself.

acceptance
he was in the wrong place at the wrong time
when he died, he was doing what he loved, figuring out scandals, and standing up to low life scum like that sociopathic blonde whore and her scummy husband

Howie was determined and ambitious, good wholesome man, with a strong conviction for justice. He will be missed.

He was the most interesting character on the show ever since they made Lalo into a superhuman.

Jesus loves you brother. Don't even think about hearing yourself.

shit that sounds like a lot of fucks up. I'm so tired bros. My biggest fuck up was not selling everything in Jan 2018 when I rode NEO to the top. Now I can't seem to pick a winner anymore, missed the entire fucking bullrun I waited years for. Now all I have is $9,000 to carry me to the next bull run.

Attached: 1651023615089.jpg (2352x2048, 394.9K)

Lost 80% of my stack this crash, didn't even hold LUNA. Just margin called. 80% wouldn't be bad if my stack hadn't already dumped 70% before that.

Basically my net worth is 10% of what it was last year, from almost 1mil to 80kish right now. It's over, fuck these manipulated markets.

I have been investing in index funds since 2010. I know i know, I am a stupid boomer. I also have $100 worth of Etherium, so that should see me through.

Attached: C386B97E-879B-4019-ABCA-727EDE905ABE.jpg (640x637, 139.62K)

That only works if you have a big income though, or want to wait decades on a lower salary.

I used to think Walter was a piece of shit, but BCS has made me glad he'll be coming along to fuck up everyone's life shortly after the events of BCS. Saul, Mike, Gus, the Salamancas, they all get what they fucking deserve from Walt.

Attached: mike_sipping.jpg (757x574, 59.08K)

You should really learn TA. It isn't a meme when you go through multiple cycles and still not make it.

Buy luna now or you really aren't gonna make it, fr.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHo7LsCnnU4

Attached: i-sense-a-disturbance-in-the-force.jpg (400x400, 128.41K)

There's one on the way and I bought some alts already. I addd FUFU and they will be launching their NFT minting program.

namaste

Attached: 1653392780445.jpg (1920x1080, 130.83K)

>fuck these manipulated markets
that's what happens when you trade meme coins on your cell phone. get gud nub