What is a recession and why is it bad?

What is a recession and why is it bad?

Attached: 3AA5C8E9-5AAF-4387-8853-277FE4F3FA9C.jpg (988x880, 68.05K)

It's a drastic negative change in the market that will cause massive layoffs and infrastructure problems in certain areas of the economy. Which means we're all fucked

your life saving are eroding and fuck kikes!

If holding debt is the best move during inflationary period, what is the best move/investment during a recession?

THE WORLD IS NOT ANYMORE THE WAY IT USED TO BE MMM MMM OH NO NO

I want to believe that but Any Forums has been saying for the last two years that we were going to hit Weimar germany/Zimbabwe tier since 2020. But despite the fed printing out the most cash they ever printed, nothing happened. So honestly why should I care?

Attached: 28EA259B-6F97-40EC-9E23-DBFDBC3B9F60.jpg (773x1012, 759.18K)

Some guys from here to there say it's housing but I think it's best people grab whatever job they can before shit goes down.

>nothing happened.
when was the last time you filled up your tank, sageshill?

Lunaconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect!

When was the last time you eat, anything? not your mommys cusin.

So I’m guessing you’re a zoomer and don’t remember the dot com crash and we’re probably unaffected by 2008. Here’s the tdlr: 1) number of job openings goes down below applicants so it’s hard to find employment and most jobs that stay get shittier because employers can afford to bully people due to lack of alternatives.
2) speculative investments collapse as people scramble back to m1 capital like cash and bonds and physical assets.
3) most people lose money in their retirement and investment accounts for a while and people stop giving a shit about social problems because they’re broke.

Holy fuck #3 is based as fuck and makes so much more sense now we a millennial who went through high school in 2008 and Noone have a fuck about niggers

>most jobs that stay get shittier because employers can afford to bully people

Ahhhh so this is how they'll get everyone back in the office.

I was born in 1999 dude I’ve been through the times

Is based af until you got killed in the street for your headphones.

lmao.

It’s when jews decide to reset to economy so that they can buy assets at a discount.

Not yet you haven’t. 2007 and 2009 was wild. People begging to split 20 hours a week at Wendy’s and living 5 deep in a one bedroom appt because there were zero jobs

Attached: A7DBA470-4378-4414-8A39-448C1AD2AC09.jpg (750x525, 143.34K)

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK TRANNYS
FUCK JANNYS
BAN ME AGAIN KEKS

Ugly ass postmodern towers anyways.

Baby's first recession. Welcome to the world. You can also make bank during recessions. How?
> Work contract only, don't do full time/be on anyone's payroll
> Companies prefer to contract out work during recessions so that they don't have to pay extra for benefits, workmans comp, insurance, etc
> Depending on your skillset you can contract for 2-3 companies, only do about 10 hours of work and still bill them for 40 and be cheaper than a full time employee.
> Then use that money to buy up real estate when it crashes ss it does every recession.
That my zoomer fren is how you will live the 30 year old boomer life in a few years while your friends wage thier lives away. Maybe you can even rent to them, kek.
> t. Millennial who graduated in 2009 and has since been able to semi retire from the last recession profits

Baby's first recession
>graduated in 2009
What a garbage post