Trading lvls??

Attached: qTLX4wW2BQxNJ8ozCXy99V24C7_g0M1sSxSjFcnkEt0.png (336x308, 90.88K)

ECIN

What a shit fucking game, spend all your time repeating tasks like a fucking drone for some pixels on a screen.

you just dont get it
t. guy who is maxed stats and STILL grinding away

i miss this game

lvl 4

nice

same
then i log in and instantly log off

>Slaving away for hours at menial tasks for shit rewards
It's just like real life...

You will never play runescape for the first time again as a kid.

Why live?

this game taught me everything i need to learn in life. bless jagex. once i'll make it i'll donate a generous sum to those based devs. also had the best years in my life with this game staying up at night to cut some jews

I don't understand why the fuck those retards kept doing the risk game when the most they'd ever get was a rune scimitar and their accounts would get banned, sometimes it wasn't even level 3s, it was level 40+

Finally got 95rc yesterday, almost there.

It was fun. Ignorance is fun.
Back then you didn't have proper guides and you didn't maximize your efficiency.
I was f2p and I loved fishing, woodcutting and being a loser at anything related with combat.

Committed to getting 99 smithing last year and finally got my first skillcape after playing on and off for 15 years. Immediately lost interest though but have had the urge to go back. Don't really know what I'd do though, I'm not interested in the PvM shit they add.

Why, yes my OSRS is maxed, how could you tell?

Attached: buyorpoor.png (766x502, 185.54K)

>Not understanding the grindset
Unironically you are NGMI

we get it user, it's autism

Dallasp654 here . Started in 01’ . Farmed lobsters got party hats. Remember RuneScape fondly. Paul and Andrew are great dudes .

Asked trading level not life story retard.

I made money selling OSRS items and gold, fucking shitter.

having not played this game, why is he glowing?

>You will never play runescape for the first time again as a kid.
Nah, but I still love it and play it from time to time.

Making dem orbs and shit.