It’s completely unpleasant how retarded you guys can be...

It’s completely unpleasant how retarded you guys can be, I’m amazed with the fact that you basically don’t have any gray matter, how can you just ignore things like arties?

Attached: 1541220742457.png (736x813, 729.61K)

Simply because we're not going to straight up fall for you talking about the same shit everyday? Yah, try harder faggot

You're no different than the 60 other retarded idiots talking about shitcoins like d0bO and trying to tell me that they actually have some "fundamentals"

What's funnier is that they use the same kinda tone to shill us some weird new shit they're trying to come up with and expect us to believe that their shit is actually going to matter

what even d0bO, at least I have heard of arties before, why even bother mentioning no-name projects ?

Like come on, why would there be any fucking usecase for an absolutely retarded dashboard for memecoins? They move way too fast - that means there's no actual fucking need to keep track of memecoin Price action.

And if someone is actually leaving and holding in their money long enough to need a trakcer, they've already fucking lost

im gonna decide to ignore you bc im eating and i dont want to get mad and die

Yeah no, lie better retarded faggot.
You're going to tell me you've not heard of this? I can't even type the name because its been spammed so much on the board that they had to mark it as spam.

Attached: D0BO.png (200x200, 7.68K)

First time I'm posting on biz holy fuck KEK

Attached: 1592073639786.jpg (245x250, 8.19K)

WE ARE NOT BUYING YOUR BAGS STOP

I haven't seen that level of samefagging in while kek

Read everything and then tell me if I'm actually asking you to buy that shit.
It's purely ridiculous for this shit to be fucking everywhere on biz.

I'm glad jannies decided to nuke them out.

Get help. Learn to read. Or get your eyes poked out.

nothing matters in this universe, we are all going to die anyways

kek

dude could you be more obvious? who mentions projects just because? of course you are trying to shill covertly in someone else's thread.
And we are not buying your dirty bags

tl;dr also d0bO not coming back cope

seethe

reddit spacing reddit spacing reddit spacing reddit spacing reddit spacing reddit spacing reddit spacing reddit spacing reddit spacing reddit spacing

Attached: 1611470248942.png (512x512, 215.69K)

hey retards make the world go round

we ignore that shit because there is nothing there

the shiller is gone, cool