/LSG/ - LUNA SCHIZO GENERAL

Get the fuck in here bros. There is zero reason for us to be spread out in 15 different threads.

So as we all know the fork proposal passed. DO NOT FRET. THIS SHOULDNT BE A SURPRISE. WE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS WAS A REAL POSSIBILITY.

Aside from the obvious Do Kwon shenanigans (bots voting yes), the fork is actually BULLISH news. Thats right BULLISH. The plan was always to buy back and burn. Obviously you would want to do this at the cheapest price point possible. However the price hasn't been dropping nearly as much as expected over the course of the vote. So why not let the vote pass for one last chance to tank the price of LUNA as much as possible and lower the cost of the buy back as much as you can? That is where we are at currently.

Hold strong brothers. The next few days ahead will be dark, but thats the point. Weak hands will be shaken out, but their sacrifice has to happen so we can all come out on the other side.

Attached: 1653489598562.jpg (400x400, 28.76K)

>The next few days ahead will be dark
from light comes darkness, and from darkness light

Attached: 39857652214.jpg (830x1025, 90.83K)

>/LSG/
dangerously based

my loona stays moona, 1$ end of baboona

Attached: file.png (221x217, 8.61K)

Luna baboona.
Get crafting sisters, we need more memetic artillery to defeat the perilous fudsters

Attached: 1652808662292.png (430x510, 236.39K)

>the fork is actually BULLISH news.
>i-it was actually part of the plan, just 2 more weeks!
Its over retard

Should we be holding on an exchange, Station wallet or another wallet?

>exchanges are halting trading but you can still withdraw
>Station wallet is untrustworthy for obvious reasons
>third party wallets may not receive the airdrop

what do

How will you pay homage when we wagmi bros?
I'm gonna get this dirty chink tatted when he finally steps in.

Attached: cz.png (395x361, 151.78K)

fuck the airdrop, i have a hidden limit at 1$ on a low volume exchange

hopefully some retard fatfingers and fills me

I am putting a portrait of him in my home, and will send an annual Christmas letter.

another green dildo incoming bros, 0.00025 eod confirmed

ANTI LUNA CHAN FAGGOTS GET OUT!

Is this bullish, bearish or crabbish

Attached: 1653504011688.jpg (1284x2778, 329.47K)

Whaleish

I just wanna know if my wluna stack will still "work" with the forked coin or whatever.
I don't know shit about tech or crypto I'm just a fucking gambler

Not trying to fud or anything (i have a little 1 mil stacklet after all). I just want to have a genuine discussion without constant hopium/copium/schizo theorizing.

I honestly dont see how this is good news at all. Most of the major exchanges have come out in support of the terra luna dev team (so in support of LUNA2) that includes Binance/CZ. Sure MEXC has said they will do a burn, and I guess they have decent volume from the looks of it, but their proposal only lasts for a fucking month. Also that twitter faggot who was going on about having "insider info" and a "whistleblower" regarding the shady happening with Do Kwon/TLF and this whole shit show, has completely gone back on his word and is now back to the whole "Citadel did it" narrative. Idk just nothing really looking positive for LUNC (formerly LUNA) holders right now.

>the next few days will be dark..
Yes boys, just hold it until zero! You got this!

Attached: gmi.png (643x334, 433.85K)

beer money seething poorfag

Based chadgar. Luna back to $100

To the MOON!!!
In less than a year I'll have so much money that I will pay Elon Musk to lick his balls.