I wouldn’t mind if this market stays like this a few more months, I really don’t wanna miss the real bull run...

I wouldn’t mind if this market stays like this a few more months, I really don’t wanna miss the real bull run, I’m saving some money to get a few stuff when it gets back, I’ll probably just end up buying also some NFTs, but idk if I go with common NFTs or stuff like arties

Attached: 1608965874585.jpg (708x569, 53.06K)

go wtih monkeys

get some coins/tokens from solid projects

Damn, again... what a retarded post

NFTS ARE NOT REAL

Attached: 1468126404962.gif (720x720, 78.01K)

>stuff like arties

sorry I fail to see the difference, it essence they are the same thing, they are going to make copies and copies of a single thing to sell to idiots

Safest choice IMO

> idk if I go with common NFTs or stuff like arties
Why don't spread your monies? Get into more known projects and in some new early ones

A BIT OF BOTH

>the real bullrun
Wait, there are newfags on this board who don't realise that $68k per bitcoin WAS the "real bullrun"? What are you people expecting?

Depends on how they will turn their plan into praxis. If they manage to back up every NFT with physically work and value it's going to be something new

BTC could easily rise over 100/150k

Based on what, wishful thinking? It's going to be two years of a bear market before BTC has a chance of even returning to its ATH.

I wouldn't risk it, I don't think arties has even got their vision right, got with some apes

You're talking about safe money?

Attached: 1610718868502.jpg (500x399, 66.89K)

Arties has potential in the nft space, I wish they would show something more.. solid?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I don't predict something else, just saying from bull run 2018 to 2021 it just made 2x from ATH right?

>Could easily

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

>few more months
lol lmao hahaha

STAY AWAY FROM NFTS THEY ARE A SCAM

no. my jpeg and web3 tech is real. your chainlink(token not needed) isn't.