I really don’t appreciate DEXs that much, I like my centralized shit, I feel safer idk why...

I really don’t appreciate DEXs that much, I like my centralized shit, I feel safer idk why, but probably you’re gonna call me retard or some shit, I know you, but idk, should I really check things like 1inch or rango?

Attached: 1608547856947.jpg (500x500, 21.45K)

>should I really check things like 1inch or rango?
Yes

you need to get out of your comfort zone faggot

You're right, you are a retard

No you shouldn't then people will tell you you're a pajeet

Paid shill thread.
Kys.

Just stay at your CEXs, if you feel safe there and got every shit there you can imagine then you’re fine

Unbelievable how many retards give advice here

You KYS first and then I'll follow

No one will move me from my couch

Attached: 16022288899.jpg (1200x1011, 63.38K)

not even if you want some tendies?

>I feel safer

So fucking idiotic,then keep using CEX and don't ask for advice you don't even want to follow, also clean the cum from your hands pls

You know what's more unbelievable, the amount of idiots following those advice is greater

this is a shill thread for the scam called rango
report op and leave immediatly

Attached: scam .jpg (1080x725, 206.93K)

The fuck is that?

>1inch and rango?
How do you come to these 2?

No you shouldn't, end of the story

Didn’t got laid in last time?

I guess because those are the ones with most chains?

Both are pretty decent options

hello newfriend

let me guess you use chinance right?

because he's a shill

how come?

1inch is good and I think anyone knows that already, to rango, beside all those cheap pajeet shill, the dex is working ok, they offer super many chains and trading fees are cheap. Ido is postponed due to current market conditions, as many projects do. I don't know if rango is going to be a solid long term project. But they hadn’t such a bad start so do your research and try it by your self

it's alright, when the masters decide to switch, so will you