Why is there a constant BAT general on here...

Why is there a constant BAT general on here? Literally no one cares about BAT and it will be dead by the next cycle (the browser will continue to live though).

Attached: bat3.png (1036x600, 169.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/update-brave-browser-and-bat-achievements-in-2017-and-goals-for-2018/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180108/
brave.com/2021-recap/
twitter.com/MagicEden/status/1529468870939246592?t=fO2f0u09UZdRzcnjhpHkQQ&s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bagholder cope

we’re autistic

No, autistic people are good enough at pattern recognition to recognize a sinking ship

>No, autistic people are good enough at pattern recognition to recognize a sinking ship
I’m a schizo so I’ll ride this shit straight into the ground if I have to.

Attached: 81B737FD-07F2-42E4-B0F2-A29CA6D9AB2E.jpg (803x801, 149.2K)

Congrats, you're the crypto equivalent of reddit GME holders, except that GME actually pulled an 85x

> Decentr announces they have 100 users
> Decentr loses 90% of value - Price headed towards zero.
> CEO is fraudster. CEO exists?
> Not the browser of Vitalik Buterin, CZ, or anyone else that matters in crypto.

DECENTIES got scammed. Brave has more users, more employees, and 1000x revenue. Decentr downloads and usage have no bearing on the token. Glorified decentralized scam like Luna with only clueless people in charge. Token used to make money off paranoid schizo Any Forums incels. A small fraction of the users are not schizos -- normal people will pay for therapy instead of downloading this browser. Advertisers don't give a fuck about marketing their products to the next school shooter.

Attached: 1638402932063.png (1029x1314, 1.08M)

> Brave announces they reached over 1 million monthly active users in January 2018 - BAT price $0.85
> brave.com/update-brave-browser-and-bat-achievements-in-2017-and-goals-for-2018/
> coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180108/
> Brave Passes 50 Million Monthly Active Users, Growing 2x for the Fifth Year in a Row - BAT price $0.35
> brave.com/2021-recap/

BATTies got scammed. Brave downloads and usage have no bearing on the token. Glorified Ad Blocker. Token used for grab gimmick. A small fraction of the users actually turn on ads - people will pay not to view ads. Advertisers don't give a fuck about showing ads to poorfag and 3rd world demographics

Attached: batc.jpg (238x212, 6.12K)

It made a new ATH this cycle and somehow its going to be dead by next? Lmfao you are a fucking retard and you dont even know it. Its one of the few coins from 2017 that came out stronger

I come to /biz once every two days and scroll the catalog until I see a thread regarding a token I invested in. BAT is one of them and I'm glad to read what's new with it. 99% of the time nothing's happening, but I'm excited when something is.

And I don't want to read a bunch of articles, I'm more comfortable sifting through /biz for information.

So, whoever does BAT general threads, thank you

>Congrats, you're the crypto equivalent of reddit GME holders, except that GME actually pulled an 85x
Oh is that right? This token is about to do 100x and drive Pocahontas to cry and scream hysterically for crypto regulation because the plebs are getting wealthy and there’s nobody left to wipe her ass for minimum wage.

honestly if the price of this shitcoin ever actually went up there would be infinite pajeet threads on here begging for ways to get past KYC and shrieking about not receiving the 2.4 BAT they were supposed to get in rewards from the Brave browser

luckily that will never happen

Attached: BAT4.png (301x285, 19.71K)

Like I said, bagholder cope. Investment thesis easily understood by normies (advertisers buy it, lets squeeze the advertisers), turns out its total dogshit.

>infinite pajeet threads on here begging for ways to get past KYC and shrieking about not receiving the 2.4 BAT they were supposed to get in rewards from the Brave browser
Try .004 BAToshi’s once we moon. I hope you die painfully from nigger pox in a gay sex orgy

If BAT goes up the number of BAT distributed each month goes down retard.

Almost all generals on this site are shills
Prime example: XRP

The amount of retards FUDing in here is not unexpected.

Pay attention.

twitter.com/MagicEden/status/1529468870939246592?t=fO2f0u09UZdRzcnjhpHkQQ&s=19

Oh great, they're getting into shitty jpeg receipts, now that the fad has already come and gone.

mainly due to based BAT/Thot/poster

im a batty but this is a nothing burger. anything other than search ads, pay with bat, swap rewards, self serve and maybe a few other things is just noise.

>Advertisers don't give a fuck about showing ads to poorfag and 3rd world demographics
Correct. Those are the demographics we pay to spam social media and image boards on our behalf.