Is marriage a good investment

I'm getting married to a 25 year old
Am I buying high or buying low or getting screwed up?

Attached: jealousy comic 30.jpg (650x950, 213.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWa-6g-TbgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no eggs

Completely depends on the woman, if she "parties" then it's a bad investment.

My dear sir she's a doctor. Yes we are indian.

>Implying anyone wants a woman past 30

>asking for marriage advice on a faggot orgie cuck forum full of spiteful dicklet virgins
Your marriage was over before it even started lmao.

Aren’t Indian women notorious for fucking around with white guys before settling down?

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=iWa-6g-TbgI

She couldn't meet white guys.

lollllllllllll. I fucked plenty of indian and pakistani women, especially in stem. Enjoy my sloppy seconds like we did to your subcontinent

trips of truth
literally every indian girl I knew in college would only fuck white guys

Ok but your marriage is still fucked lmao

My sister is also a doctor and she told me not to date Indian girls specifically because of that.

Im dating a smoking hot columbian 25 year old but I am conflicted because shes kind of a roastie but on the other hand she treats me like a fucking king and I have an urge to breed her. What do?

No.

She's going to take half of your shit.

How? What's going to happen?

Why? Is there any way to prevent that? Should i just never marry? Or just breed her and pretend to get married?

>Guys should I make a lifelong commitment with this old woman deprecating day by day in front of my eyes because muh feelings
Do it so that it removes you from the competition and makes my life even easier

Attached: 1636511905955.jpg (512x512, 34.49K)

Prenup or marry and live in Colombia.
Colombian women know their value is their looks.
The more they fade the more they will know they will have to lean into being a house wife to keep their husband.
Colombian and Peruvian are my favorites, I just wish they didn't age so badly.

I hope you’re not baiting ser, anons here are just fucking with you. If you are marrying a well-off, younger-than-yourself woman that’s not a total whore, you’re doing well for yourself.

This. No matter how old I get I will only allow myself to be with a girl up until the age of 23. If she's not the one by then or up to that point, she gets tossed aside.

25, just got divorced
marriage isnt worth it
why commit to a binding pact that can literally ruin your life when the divorce rates are through the fucking rough and only getting worse
especially at our age, are you fucking high you dumb fucking retarded idiot
look at our generation for fucks sake holy shit im getting mad typing this, women are meat flaps with holes, they will cheat and abuse you until you realize this

>How? What's going to happen?
Because you’re acting like a complete retard asking for marriage advice on the Internet, let alone Any Forums. She’s going to see how immature and insecure you are and leave you for a real man. Even I’m cringing right now.

The problem right now is the scarcity of wives, in 2022 a 25 year old wife has decent mileage, not as much as a teen lover but you only get that if you are Chad. Make sure to pump right away, fertilize her while you have the chance. Just make sure she doesn't have crazy insane mental issues or you could lose everything you seek to gain

based af, older than 23 and theyve been passed aroung too much
even your average girl in her 20-23 phase will already have an over 10 bodycount guaranteed, by 27-30, theyre like a 1998 corolla with 250k miles on them
no thank you

If she's an Indian women living in India, she's fine. If she's an Indian women that grew up in the west, run

What do you do for work?
Being married to a doctor would be quite difficult because of the long hours.
25 is an alright age, although you'd wanna know how she spent the last few years if you didn't know her during that time. I personally got together with my fiancee when she was 18, and she's only 22 now.
Other than that, so long as she doesn't like to drink or go for 'girls nights' then you're doing better than most.

How many kids

She's the first one.

I have to do this it's like something you do

She's younger than me but she's poor