You wouldn’t believe how much i hate NFTards, jesus fucking kek, I hate them almost the same I hate land owners...

You wouldn’t believe how much i hate NFTards, jesus fucking kek, I hate them almost the same I hate land owners, idk what’s the purpose of having a piece of shit of a land that you won’t be able to use IRL

Attached: 1600002525852.jpg (300x168, 10.3K)

Seems like you hate everybody who owns something you don't own

>I hate land owners
Everyone hates land owners, they are the worst.

Just because you can't use it in RL doesn’t mean it can't increase in value. I don't get your point, you sound so conversational

>i hate
>I hate
>I hate
Here's to hoping one day you realize how childish you are and grow up a bit, OP

>what's the purpose of having a piece of shit of land that you won't be able to use IRL

Renting, advertising, business... and we still don't know its full potential because it's only the beginning

>I hate land owners
>t. landlet

Imagine all the amount of advertising that takes place in social media... now imagine that in the metaverse...

This is actual so true, we still can't imagine

>I hate land owners

If I had the money I would buy a plot land

Attached: 1549304617121.jpg (653x653, 79.17K)

I wonder what kind of business you would see first in the metaverse, my pick is brothels

You're a faggot for not considering the money you could make by just getting NFT drops thanks to owning Rebase (dropp) lands

Imagine owning some imaginary land lmao

I don't think that would compensate the money spent

Atari and The Walking Dead are one of the biggest investors in sandbox yet as an example

We don't know yet. I hope it's a decent amout, so I can work in metaverse fulltime

You talk like you already know how profitable it's going to be

I hadn't thought about this alternative, though so far they have only had one sale and there's not news of another, let's see

I know everything

maybe because the land is gonna be cheap at first