LUNAtics... we lost

LUNAtics... we lost.

Attached: file.png (739x597, 70.2K)

The thing is, I'm just not gonna buy LUNA 2 is all

CUT THE MUSIC!
Listen up lunatic's! Three different exchanges have promised to help the luna community by using profits from their usdt/luna trading pair to buy back and burn luna. This is great, But we need at least 1 large exchange to get on board. Go on twitter and comment on Kucoin and Binance's twitter accounts, ask them to help the luna community by using profits from their luna trading pairs to buy back and burn luna! And remember this: The PUMP don't stop, until me and my lunatic's are on top, and then Do Kwon tells me... Whose the DADDY!

Attached: ScottSteiner3.jpg (1200x900, 113.42K)

Still holding.

Not gonna sell before $1.

Sell, brainlet. I will enjoy my Luna 2.0 airdrop and laugh at you once it hits $1, which should happen by the end of the year.

why is your feed out of order

LUNA Classic will become the community coin. Fueled by memes & FOMO.

Look it just that…
I’m not going to buy Luna 2.0…
Hahahaha…I know…I know…it’s just I’m not going to buy it at all hahaha

Enjoy your whopping 30 dollars

Based

a plan is coming together to ddos the new scam chain with our luna2 airdrops. This will be legendary.

>a plan is coming together to ddos the new scam chain with our luna2 airdrops. This will be legendary.
telegram? discord?

Christ what a shit show. Worst part is LUNA holders really could have made it. But I do believe it is over now. Funny everyone was saying LUNA holders would be the newest XRP/GME tier schizos. But I dont think even that will be the case we will just fade into irrelevancy with the occasional "remember when" thread. I mean look here we are, one of the biggest events in this situation, and not even a Luna Schizo General. Well bros, its been an honor.

Attached: 1647758224672m.jpg (723x1024, 75.02K)

I only lost $50 and I’m not going to bridge it over to 2.0. Fuck kwon

I told you fags again and again this is how it would play out

Completely agree. This was all or nothing for me. A complete low stakes gamble, but a gamble I did realise hinged on the outcome of that vote. Now I dont expect LUNC (formerly LUNA) to do anything but slowly bleed out. But yeah definitely not worth the work to get ~20 fucking LUNA2 tokens airdropped over the next 2 years. Fuck that.

Fuckin' paper-handed nerds. The price should be crashing with these news, yet it is up many times over from crabbing between 0.00012 and 0.00013 all weekend (which was all of 3 days ago).6

Im not selling though so hardly paper handed. Im just not going to delude myself that something will come of this. Of course its not dumping yet, it wont until around the snapshot as people load up on tokens in anticipation of the airdrop.

>I will enjoy my Luna 2.0 airdrop and laugh at you once it hits $1
I mean I kinda understand throwing some lunch money into a shitcoin and hoping it might be the next one that moons. But c'mon, throwing your money into some gook's third rugpull project is absolute retardation, especially after Kwon demonstrated he'd rather just forget about the entire community after completely fucking them over and move onto the next thing. I never held any LUNA pre-crash, but who in their right mind would form an actual community after this? Plus wasn't the whole value behind LUNA supposed to be its association with UST? So you're creating a copy of the exact same coin without the very thing that gave it value? Am I understanding this correctly?

you were right and I got stuck holding these heavy ass bags

I bet there are people on this very board that will trust that gook scammer again

Attached: 1650244074746.png (447x438, 401.48K)

I have a salary, I'll hold my Luna and I'll buy luna2.

This.
Just watch what the will and combined power of millions of LUNAchads will achieve.
LUNA 2 is a joke that no one will buy.

This

Too bad, not fucking selling. 42mil Luna chad

frens what should I do with my UST in anchor, I need your financial advice, I don't want to sell at 5-10 cents