Likk can’t even explain properly just what a fucking carbon credit is supposed to be when it’s supposed to be a...

Likk can’t even explain properly just what a fucking carbon credit is supposed to be when it’s supposed to be a generic certificate of how much carbon dioxide you’re allowed to produce without having to pay a lot of money for “damaging the environment” even though most big tech companies and China ignore this stuff completely and do whatever they want anyways since they’re pretty much untouchable. It’s no wonder why nobody takes this shit seriously these days.

Attached: 1548651915233.jpg (251x201, 9.36K)

tl;dr also you're a nigga

so get money for breathing or lose money for breathing

is this a post made by a complete idiot who just wants to spout nonsense? maybe, has likk actually explained what carbon credits are? yes, they did. Did op even bother to dyor ? not likely

I tried, got to the half of it and got annoyed, they're just bluffing

copypasting:
Simply put, a carbon credit represents one tonne of carbon emissions that has been either removed from the atmosphere or avoided.

literally who cares

just say you're retarded dont blame the project kek

paid shiller

ok I red alright it has a nice premise how the fuck do they know when you're not releasing the carbon shit whatever to the world so they can pay you

you turn off the computer i gib u money :)

this token was made by your mom gang

Idek nor care about whatever op's talking about but criticizing that shit like this when you didnt even read is retarded m8

>reads whitepapers
cringe

is not wanting to get scammed cringe now?

>still lives with their mom

they just ask you "hey what did you do today to reduce your carbon emissions?" and they pay you

It's modern day indulgencies, you pay the gov for sinning against the "environment".

sweet I will tell them I just closed a few factories in town and they will surely believe me right?

kek

you are jelly of them