MY LUNA REMAINS UNWRAPPED

Ok bizbros. Final warning before 5/27. Wluna is going to moon like a motherfucker once it gets pegged to the new Luna. The solidity contract is linked to LUNA and not LUNAC so when V2 comes out, guess what's going to happen? Yep, a giga moon shot back. That is the reason why coinbase is suspending it in 2 days. They know there will be some extreme volatility.

Go forth and conquer

Attached: Untitled design.jpg (500x500, 68.85K)

so can i get wluna on bsc? or is that just wormhole

Wtf is wluna

2M Wluna on Coinbase Am I gonna make it?

Thats literally not how it works dumb ass. Also threadly reminder that LUNA2 is an entirely different chain not a real fork.

new chain is the exit grift. how can you people be so dense

Is luna classic also a new coin?

How does 200k usd by summer sound?

i can tell you have never even seen the solidity code have you? go back to your icp bags and get the hell out of this thread ok?

LUNA id just going to be renamed as LUNC. Wrapped LUNA has nothing to do with this v2

Attached: tumblr_nvde7fon1i1tvrhkyo1_500.jpg (480x480, 32.86K)

I require proofs

So wth is wrapped luna?

Your require proof for what? You think I care if you throw in your chump change at this? Its gonna shoot up because of a loophole in its programming, not because of buy pressure. If you want further proof then do a google search and read the script. Its all public and that is the beauty of blockchain.

Attached: Untitled design (1).jpg (500x500, 45.28K)

it is a version of Luna that is written as an erc 20 token. in laymans terms it is the ethereum version of luna.

Can I get this off pancake swap user?

It stands for Nintendo Wii luna

not sure. i know sushiswap and uniswap have it

I wish I had your imagination, I'm really impressed you made all this up.

Throw us a bone here lad. What are you seeing in the solidity contract which will cause WLUNA bought today to be unwrapped, 1:1, to LUNA on the new chain?

Lmao! They still try to shill that nonsense rubbish. No, if ya want to have a stable income with no risk, you'd better use Streeth.

>Mints & auctions iconic Street Art NFTs
>Audit by CoinScope
>Full-stack Ecosystem with video game, marketplace, yield generator etc