You gotta be an e-celeb if you want to get the best rates for sublime

>you gotta be an e-celeb if you want to get the best rates for sublime
Fuck no, into the trash it goes right where it belongs

Attached: 1607459632541.jpg (231x218, 8.16K)

If you don't like crypto loans, then don't apply for one. That easy

Not true. I am an e-celeb (mid-tier, 400k YouTube subs) and they offered me a terrible deal.

What's wrong with old fashioned banks?

Just pretend to be a e-whore.

Timing wouldn’t be that bad to be honest, how are the rates?

I don't think OP understands a concept as simple as this one

Did you mention you pact with Satan, I mean, you Jewish ancestry?

When I think on e-celeb I think of someone with poor dancing skills in tiktok but with 100k of followers somehow

because of bear market?

>Jewish
You better watch out what you are talking

Attached: 1639519780835.jpg (1280x720, 90.04K)

Yes, let slurp all those sweet dumps

easy, anyone with a cellphone can be an e-celeb now

But 100k on tiktok doesn’t mean shit

What's your channel about? send link

Is there anything comparable to sublime? I'm just talking about loans, not borrowing/lending

I don't think it's a good idea to get into debt at this point, besides, you would need to study the deal they offer you as you might not be able to pay everything as soon as they want because market is rekt

What about the rest of the people that just want to get into crypto but they are not even close to be famous? are they fucked?

It might mean for sublime... apparently, I don't know much of those social media platforms, I only have twitter

I don't think not even my mom knows who I am so I guess I'll pass

Even if I got a cashflow, like stable income?

Is KYC mandatory here? I mean, they should have an options for those who prefer to be anonymous

I'm not sure if it's the same thing for sublime. 100k on twitter is crazy, 100k on tiktok got every bitch who tries to twerk

But lending money to someone who wants to stay anonymous is not working, they need something to secure as well