June 2021

>June 2021
>give us your KDA and we'll give you native tokens for our exchange in 6 months when it launches, bro!
>December 2021
>Oops, we 're not ready to launch yet but we'll totally do it before the end of March 2022, we promise bro!
>end of March 2022
>WE'RE READY! Now we just gotta do a third-party audit that could take weeks or months to finish, but we'll launch by June 2022 for sure, bro!
>May 2022
>Oops! We found an exploit, so now we gotta fix it before launch and that'll take more time! You know what, fuck it, we won't even give any more estimated launch dates since we keep missing them! Just know that we'll totally launch when we're ready, bro!
None of the above is an exaggeration. This is legitimately everything they've said, including that last part, and everything that happened
This just might end up being a bigger scam than LUNA

Attached: 1 DxcGWULJhKRZbgJ1O4o9Cg.png (1050x350, 112.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ezt0_9k8-jg?t=1557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I liked when they stole money from users to mint themselves extra money which they will get from the market and therefore also users.. and then told us that they deserve more respect from the community.
Literally none of what I wrote is made up

>"Bit-KADDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!!"

Attached: maxresdefault-1-1.jpg (1280x720, 68.97K)

so this..... is the quality..... of the sole group of developers..... building on the "greast L1 ever made"........

It feels terrible when you are the one who is wrong and they, who you’ve laughed at, dismissed and ignored, are right

Attached: 402B2FAE-B766-439E-AF66-E5B26C20974A.jpg (828x453, 283.66K)

They're seriously not gonna drop any more launch dates. THAT'S how bad the delays were, topkek

Attached: lmao.jpg (540x676, 177.2K)

The exploit is in the original Kadenaswap itself so even the other DEXs are stopped, you can't blame it on them this time

Seems 90% of the population.

Don't forget that they laughed at and mocked people criticizing them.

A broken clock is right two times a day. These fucks all shilled Luna to the moon so nothing they say will ever matter.
youtu.be/Ezt0_9k8-jg?t=1557

Same people behind Kadena are behind Kaddex, though

I bought at .30 and watched the whole thing without clicking another button. ngmi

Attached: gCHHjzY.gif (1280x720, 400.28K)

Nooooooo you can't say that, Francesco said it was a different team!!

it is lol

Kadena sisters...
What is the truth here?

They probably just did it for legal reasons. "Kaddex is not Kadena, *wink wink*"Truth is maybe half and half, some new people and some people with definite kadena llc connections. And Doug and Emily from Kadena are serving official advisor roles with Kaddex so at this point no one is denying the connection that kaddex is related to kadena llc though probably not under its direct control

Source: trust me bro0

Attached: direct).jpg (225x225, 7.79K)

The other thread is already up why the fuck do we need this one

should i kill myself?

n-no

Attached: aawa.gif (250x250, 140.67K)

Your forgot the one where they were waiting on Kucoin withdraw to reopen

W-we could do it t-together?

Attached: 1624935731213.jpg (920x1400, 903.11K)

How is Doug related to Kaddex?

I just took the fattest shit.