Shill me your NFT collection right NOW, fag. Bonus points if it offers utility but it’s not completely necessary

Shill me your NFT collection right NOW, fag. Bonus points if it offers utility but it’s not completely necessary

Attached: 1624596587458.jpg (720x720, 30.53K)

Crypto raiders
Monster Champions
Antebellum

BAYC/MAYC

ETH punks

Cybee, check it, not bad at all

What are NFTs?

I have a visceral hate towards this pixelated shit, don't ask me why

They are these pics who are worth a lot and they are based on speculation :)

Azuki Demon

Attached: 1605896541526.png (917x871, 234.96K)

People how are investing in nfts are definitely lost their feeling about money. How is it possible to spend so much on a JPEG?

I wish I had this money that I don't care to spend thousands and thousands on some ugly low quality jpeg

GOHO nfts can also help you gain access to the GOHO DAO if you own both during the next snapshot.

Attached: 6C9A4FB3-531A-4F7B-ABED-55572C5A4476.jpg (1200x1200, 176.27K)

Doesn’t have to be like that, there are projects working on bridging physical art pieces to blockchain to create NFTs with real back up value. Arties for an example is planning to do that, they already got some well known partner like Voka

Of course GOHO spammers are here

And here are the arties spammers, nice

That's an interest approach to NFT's, I hadn't thought about art in this space

>create NFTs with real back up value
Sounds dope. But how is that possible?

Why? nft's will be your doom

LMAO

They create a physical art piece let it computer rendering in different kind of versions and they will bridged to blockchain. Created from a real artist who already sold his artworks for 50k$+

Aren't they going to get several versions of a same painting? I think that's very similar of what NFT's are now

exactly my point

Yes but the difference is they are created from a real artist physically. Not the different versions, but the originally one

ok that's something new

Looks pretty flashy, love all those kind of colour combinations. I just recognised that Voka is from Austria. Thought he is american

I know about Voka, he has a beautiful style, didn't know he has into nfts .

okayducks
okaybears

there is also a new project Im looking at called PEEXELS. Not much info to the public yet but from what I can see it's going to be a solid project. Generative urinals with different traits and shit, looks dope (pic).