What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: hex token.jpg (790x542, 20.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wantfi.com/richard-hearts-hex-token-is-a-brilliant-scam.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are buying the dip

Richard had connections with Joseph Kony up until this year. He had been providing Joseph with Hex via the private key for the burn wallet. Currently held out in regional India.

>What went wrong?
All ponzis inevitably collapse

>wantfi.com/richard-hearts-hex-token-is-a-brilliant-scam.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 120234.png (2189x1158, 97.97K)

there's no incentive to buy HEX on the ETH network right now with the snapshot right around the corner.

it's a ponzi. that simple. the growth is suposely made by minting new tokens and people buying these tokens. it's on their website. i feel bad for people who believed in this, but at least they will learn

There's no incentive to buy HEX at all

It's all going according to plan though. Easy money from gullible retards who somehow thinks a dude who keep saying he has a big dick is a good frontfigure for their investment

Lmao. Yeah, don't buy hex cuz the snapshot for
Pulse will definitely be in two weeks. Fuck, you guys are retarded as hell.

Hex is a box. It doesn't produce any value, provide any infrastructure, or do anything useful. You can put your money in the box and receive tokens representing fractional shares of the box.

The box does one thing: print new shares out of thin air. These new shares are distributed (diluted) to existing box-owners. There is no value creation.

The founder of the box has 90% of the ownership-shares. Per the code, he receives copies of referral bonuses, adoption bonuses, and half of all penalties. The founder encourages his community to buy (provide exit liquidity) and lock their shares for years, while the founder dumps his shares on the community and buys luxury cars and watches. The community thanks the founder for dumping on them.

correct

When pulse is actually released will you feel like a retard? Or make up some new goal post movement why pulse and hex sucks?

Will I get double money if I hold token on hex and then received token on eth? It’s like a printing machine right?

Huh? If you’re going to fud can you at least understand the project? Minting (3.69% inflation) is given to stakers, those who hold the price up. That’s only 10% of the ecosystem. Those 90% are not buying minted coins, lol

>hold token on hex and then received token on eth
I have absolutely no clue what you’re saying so I can’t even offer advice or help.

This. Hex is a different beast and it has survived bigger crashes. Smart anons should be seeing this as an easy 10x opportunity, plus whatever would get copied to the pulse network which who knows how high phex could go.

Attached: Picture1.jpg (800x803, 131.04K)

33% APY

Again you dont know what you’re talking about. That’s 33% APY to probably only 5% of the network. To those staking at avg length. 90% of holders are getting 0. Why do you retards fud when you don’t even know the project?

You don't understand economics. Buyers hold the price up. Newly minted tokens are unbacked liabilities. It's printing debt.

Richard has 90% of the total supply. Are those tokens liquid or dormant (as vapor shill likes to claim)?

Why would I feel like a retard? It'll be released at some point. It's just not going to be anything special. There are trillions of coins and the original sac value was 0.0001. It'll never get over that and all the newfags that sacrifice to make RH a billionaire are going to lose their money. This will turn out to be the greatest scam in crypto history.

You’re half right. Buyers and holders hold the price up. Bitcoin rose it’s highest year over year while it was inflating the most. Was mining Bitcoin un backed liabilities?

>source trust me bro
There was more interest in pulse chain than hex. Do you understand how well hex did? I’m not under some illusion it will do as well as hex has, but look how well other “eth killers” have done. Fuck I’m pretty sure BNB did a 50x. You underestimate the following rh has. You should be leveraging the masses, not calling them retards and preventing yourself from making money off them

>Was mining Bitcoin un backed liabilities
Yes. Inflation is always a liability. Tokens minted out of thin air can either be held or sold.
If sold, then it's on the buy-demand side to keep the price up.
If held, then it's issued debt (expectation of being redeemed for value in the future).

Easy gains dude. You don't have to like Richard. I fucking hate him and would pay a lot of money to spit in his fat fucking repugnant face. But pulse will be easy gains. Get in, get paid, and dump on richard's fat fucking face when you're content. That's what I plan on doing.