The Great Real Estate Crash of 2023

This is how they will rape the middle class once and for all. Real estate will crash and every financial institution is all cash waiting to buy the foreclosures. You will not own a home, and if you do you will not be able to keep it or you will not be able to upgrade when you want to move.

Attached: over.jpg (688x672, 83.61K)

Huh? I have a home, but the increasing home prices made moving impossible. It seems like im being funny, but it’s true, because the increase in home values only benefits you if youre downsizing or moving to a cheaper area. If you want a bigger house your appreciation hurts you, because your next home targets increase in price faster than your home does. It’s an infinite series that becomes wider and wider, making homes less affordable lol.

There is no disaster here for the vast majority of normies. The people losing in this are home speculators.

A boomer living in his paid for boomer box will be fine. The people getting rekt will be speculators, landlords who hold multiple mortgages, house flippers, people with reverse mortgages. Basically the Dave Ramsey set.

Attached: 1652028697935m.jpg (854x1024, 181.07K)

Should I sell my deptfree home and rent or just stay calm? Thats the question...

Great question user. Many home owners are asking the same question. You should be fine if you don't pay a mortgage. Unless you can sell it for some ridiculous high price, I would just hold onto it through this recession. But if you really want to move then sell now

NWH (nothing will happen)

Fuck permabull niggers.

New home sales is a nothing burger. What you should be paying attention to is EXISTING home sales. The majority of home buyers don’t buy new build homes

just le hodl, bro xD

>buy home at 2021 prices with your own money
>pay off 25% in a year
>get girlfriend
>she wants a stake in your home
>she doesn't want to get married
If you need to sell in the next 3 years then sell. If you don't then why do you care? If asset prices drop then you can contest with your locality the property tax valuation is too high and can get a refund or lower the property tax.

New home sales crater
Not saying it cannot preced the crash, but so far that only shows zoomers are priced out

pc related

Attached: hRRwGaNTke.png (760x805, 526.9K)

Insider here. They will let you stay but your rent will be higher than your mortgage

NEH

Same boat I’m in.

I wouldn't let a thot have a chance of taking my parents' house.

Can't you like re-morgage your home or some shit? Much less risk I think.

>slowdown in buying
>muh crash
It will crab then pump once again. You are priced out forever.

W*men really are the jews of gender.

i'm going to laugh my asses off if banks start fucking with existing HELOCs and cash out refinances. so many normalnigger retards thought they were financial geniuses by gambling on unrealized gains -- the BRRRR (buy, rehab, rent, refinance, repeat) meme and such.

Also people not moving is good.
Cope globalists as we get to know our neighbors for over a decade and gain mutual respect for our fellow man.