Chainlink x India x WEF

It's happening.
Check the Chainlink/Fourth Industrial Revolution logo.
WEF is always full of surprises.
What are the implications of 1.3 billion Indians and Chainlink?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 11-43-38 India puts 'new reality' on display with Davos street show.png (1099x1169, 1018.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/organizations/chainlink
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello sirs, chainlinker was always an Indian coin. We are truely ayran

Chainlink is a street shitting coin now?

Anyone notice the 3 hexagons is 666

Is it possible that Chainlink is the catalyst to bringing hundreds of millions out of poverty?
Imagine manual oracles with real Indian people operating them as another layer of decentralization.

sounds like a disaster of immense proportions

India isn't related to any kind of satanic imagery though.

link is the catalyst to entrench the giga kikes wealth even further and enslave billions. Better profit off it and put your future heirs in the data-sheik ruling class.

It was never about making people out of poverty. The mass will be eating bugs and sleeping in a pod

These are fud posts forcing a connection between the WEF and LINK so you either refuse to buy because they sound shizo or buy because you are one. If you read what LINK actually does you would see that it has nothing to do with bug eating. Truth is what you make it

Attached: 1653405821608m.jpg (1024x538, 64.27K)

I’m not fudding the token not needed. I’m saying the tech isn’t about bring people out of poverty, but to keep them there

>forcing a connection between the WEF and LINK
weforum.org/organizations/chainlink

Attached: Chainlink-WEF.jpg (600x315, 10.99K)

Lmao I didn’t even read the post properly, nigga was the fudder

It already did faggot, all those shitcoin zoomers who got rich off defi in 2021 was because of chainlink oracles, except us marines, sergey truly did betray, he's like that roastie who fucks 3 random dudes a day including hobos and niggers and dogs but wouldn't fuck the guy most in love with her because eew.

>all those shitcoin zoomers who got rich off defi in 2021 was because of chainlink oracles, except us marines
Very, very true.
Didn't even think about it like that. Makes it worse.
I swear if they weren't dumping 1.5 m link per week during the bull run the price would have gone up and people would have fomo'd into one of the only legit projects out there.

>nigga
You faggots are late with less than 500 linkies and at most a sui stack. Leave my board you ESL niggers

Begone tranny

It's a hexagon. You DO know about the hexagon, right?

It's the Fourth Industrial Revolution logo which is also the Chainlink logo.

its also the jew star

Star of David