Why are (((they))) shifting the recession narrative?

Attached: 2.png (1120x753, 892.6K)

They need more liquidity to dump their bags before the it really crashes.

they aren't. if you have half a brain, you know that in bear markets there are dumps ---> snails ---> random pumps. they are baiting retailers who do not know this fact and pitching it as the recession being over. so clueless karen apes in, believes she outsmarted the market, holds, watching her new purchase go up 20-30%, thinks she is going to be rich, then it drops again and now she's underwater 20-30%. a tale as old as time.

This. By the time they announce a "Recession has hit" ohhhh no my recession is here...That will be the bottom sign when you start buying. Markets are forward looking, the dump comes a year before the recession. Then you have 1-5 years or stagnant markets that do nothing before they start pumping more liquidity into the system.

We are in a giraffe market

wtf
this is bait, right?

Attached: N.png (356x483, 146.63K)

They are asking for it

Attached: 1653389365106.jpg (769x960, 65.48K)

Exit liquidity needed from normtards

fpbp

Attached: bear crab.jpg (632x467, 73.32K)

because those who aren't rekt are completely out of the market and spending the money on food ramping up inflation and there's nothing the fed, jews or the government can do about that. Buuuuuuuut, it it was in the stockmarket, the jews could crash the market and steal your money.

this is so bearish oh no i was kinda hopeful but fuck

Came here 2 say this.
When they say no reason to panic it's time to panic

Attached: N.jpg (643x898, 138.44K)

>technicals are bad
>fundamentals are bad and not changing anytime soon
>just ignore it guys it's going to moon
Bullfags have been spoiled over the decades. I mean, I guess that's all a lot of these guys have ever known in their entire careers, is a bull market.

Midterms

This we get a bear market rally into mid summer/early fall

The older you get the more you realize things aren't "narratives". Stuff just happens and then new stuff happens.

They want to bulltrap the last bit of retards. Very bearish

The non-growth boomer stock crash comes in 2023

Because don't predict anything. They just react to what happened.
If it's a green day they post bullish stories
If it's a red day they post bearish stories
It's only there to get you to make trades and lose money on all those commissions.

Attached: 1653058224201.png (471x856, 392.65K)

some bank would prefer a depression

Attached: two path.png (1791x1720, 473.48K)