Am I a fucking idiot for holding ROSE and LINK? My portfolio has dropped from $50k to $10k in the last month...

Am I a fucking idiot for holding ROSE and LINK? My portfolio has dropped from $50k to $10k in the last month. Do I just sell now and never touch crypto again or is there any hopium left?

Attached: 7653.png (200x200, 6.4K)

cut your loses and move on to a project that isn't retarded

>Am I a fucking idiot
>My portfolio has dropped from $50k to $10k in the last month.
You tell me.

Wtf bros I thought it was supposed to only go up forever! And it’s been going down for like a long time!! Crypto is a scam I stg

>Do I just sell now and never touch crypto again or is there any hopium left?
i guess there are some hopium left if you can forget and hold that for a few years

i have some rose too, but just a 2k staklet. no one is THAT retarded to invest everything on shitcoins and nothing on BTC/ETH

Fucking rekt. You might break even in 2026 bucko

Everyone will act smug but everything is in the red.

Yes - buy when it at least has an ecosystem. Right now, it just has Emerald - i.e. EVM Jeet clone v 146

If you had staked on comethswap last year, you would have been 2x up the value you stake. It isnt too late, I will advise not to sell now but rather accumulate at the dip.

honestly man, you need to dyor and realize that in the next bull run, this will be a great coin to hold onto.

for real, i bought a tiny stack when i read it had privacy enabled smart contracts. then actually try to use defi to try it out--might as well just use pancakeswap. just EVM forks all the way down.

in terms of functioning non EVM defi, looks like algorand & sol is it. ada and terra if you count actual garbage.

It'll be years before we moon again. Work hard.

Really? All momentum lost?

ROSE is down 90% back to VC levels. Bitcoin is down 50% and Ethereum about the same. See the difference between shitcoins and real things with value?

i'm not in the red because i'm smart money and sold at 50c.

Wow amazing ded srs

Honestly you are a fucking idiot for not holding FWT. They offers 20-43% juicy apy for all their supercharger deposits.

Attached: 1643578911072s.jpg (125x112, 2.77K)

No calls for alarm user, whats better than buying cheap and saving in an asset management protocol for goo apy

Attached: IMG_20211205_162731.jpg (652x451, 52.12K)

Thanks pajeet

I don't know what people were expecting, it's a long term hodl. Stake it and forget it

Well yeah you are, like, VERY RETARDED
Rose already died MONTHS ago, LINK is just a joke

Do yourself a favor and buy some $LACE, slurp that dip

Attached: 1596909421288.jpg (256x259, 20.57K)