At this point...

At this point, I think it’s best to just assume sne won’t pump until like 2024-2025 or something because this thing has been in development hell for quite some time. Right now it’s vaporwave and doesn’t seem like it’s going to change any time soon.

Attached: 1628745896541.png (755x769, 341.92K)

Cute how you think sne will pump somewhen.

> sne won’t pump until like 2024-2025
like anything else

aren't they around since 2019? best to have 0 hope

Beatish

Fair observation, this year is def not the best for crypto

we are in denial

Attached: Wall-Street-Cheat-Sheet-Psychology-of-a-Market-Cycle.png (1200x820, 1.1M)

Fuck this bear market, every of my positions lost at least 80%. I can't handle this anymore, no clue how to pay my rent or school fees for my daughters next month. I probably have to cash out some holdings. That's a pain in the ass to be honest

i remember being naive enough to trust this projec

And we are heading to panic and anger .... fun!

And how is it possible we keep forgetting about this every fucking year?

Just keep putting money in soild projects and we are going to be fine

FUCK YOU ALL NIGGAS

At this point is best to assume it will never pump, so if it does good news, if it doesn't, it doesn't matter because you were expecting it

What about me? am i cute enough? AM I CUTE ENOUGH?

You probably have no idea about EDGE computing, cloud storage or Web3 VPNs right?

Attached: 163797155419.jpg (321x514, 34.34K)

fuck you too bitchface

No you are just dumb and naive, bitch. I just like chocolate men

I have no idea but I also do not care, so fuck off

I do have an idea, that means nothing to forecast sne success, they can have a great idea but they can fail to implement it

WHY IS EVERYBODY HERE TELLING OTHERS TO FUCK OFF :(

WEN EUPHORIA BACK? WEN WEN WEN?

You are right, sne can still failure, but what I was saying is, they plan to solve huge issues in tech branch. So it could have immensely potential