Rebase has nothing noteworthy to talk about besides having had a bunch of controversies lately because the actual...

>rebase has nothing noteworthy to talk about besides having had a bunch of controversies lately because the actual project won’t even be live until 2023
How fucking boring. Imagine relying on cheap-ass drama just to stay relevant instead of actually having something decent to showcase.

Attached: 1618633541258.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

>until 2023
Still optimistic af

>relying on cheap ass drama

They have to keep it entertaining somehow if they are going live in 2023, besides, we are almost mid year already, it's not that far away

If it is not in 2023 then they are dead, people will get tired of waiting

I wonder how many times they will change their name until they lunch their little game

>controversies

I just know of one and it was about the name/rebranding, tell me about the others

ye, I like drama

What is the actual concept name of that genre? Hunt to earn?

based

Not sure but they changed the name because they had a copyright issue, right?

I think the pace they have been having is not bad, they have shown progress as for the gallery module for example

Nope.

Attached: 1611115212587.jpg (456x384, 32.3K)

what genre?

Like rebase. It's not play2earn or move2earn

Stop pretending you don't like cheap drama.... we all do

Attached: 1601785874596.jpg (1200x675, 94.27K)

Yes, that's one of the features they're going to have but it's not just that, they want to cover a lot of ground, you should check the whitepaper

Don't tell me you believe this, I bet they will never lunch their game and if they do so it's going to be totally crap

yo think the next sales will be next year?

I know I do

Ok fair point, normally I always do my own research, just lazy as fuck right now...

I have more important things to do