Is it reasonable to kick your own children when they become 18? Maybe it teaches work ethics

Is it reasonable to kick your own children when they become 18? Maybe it teaches work ethics.

Attached: 1530594254162.jpg (912x768, 228.98K)

teach them work ethic beforehand, otherwise you failed as a parent and are a piece of shit for sending them into the world unprepared to make it.

You sound lazy, son

Of course my old pal. Today's youth has no work ethics. They keep crying that they have no money while they waste $20 on avocado toast. They rather sit on their asses and play children games instead of getting a real job.We all had to work for the things we have right now and never cried like the kids today. I had to work 3 years to pay for my house and in the meantime me and my highschool sweetheart rented a house. Tell your children to roll up their sleeves and to pay their fair share.

Attached: 1648601732526.png (944x1126, 958.8K)

#7 is how you become the companies bitch. No company respects that guy. Everyone that rises up in the company I work at are the people that hardly do anything but are popular with the higher ups. The get promoted so the higher up crew that mostly does nothing all day have more friends to shoot the shit with, while the hard working labour slaves stay in low level jobs because why would you ever promote them if they are doing good work and doing all the crappy jobs?

It's not the 1950's any more

>work ethics.
the most jewish invention since futures trading

/thread
lazy parent who couldn't even pull out.

you're definitely a loser with that mentality.

i don't care about your "opinion", you double-digits iq brainwashed npc

yes. its the jew game plan. more consumers.

i lived with my parents until I was 27 and I now make 115k a year
they charged me rent and required that I always be doing something, whether that was going to school or at least having a job. 90% of hte jobs I had during that part of my life I absolutely hated. Thanks to the safety net of my parents I took risks to try and escape the dogshit entry level jobs and eventually I did.
Would this work for every kid? nah.
But I definitely think kids need some extra ability to take risks if they want to get a successful launch these days. 60% of people in america have z e r o savings. You want to achieve a better outcome than that, maybe don't follow the common wisdom of "college immediately, you're on your own bucko"

My father said "When you are 18, you can either go to college and I will pay for it, or I will get you set up in an apartment and you can go to work." Pretty fucking fair if you ask me, especially because I was a bit of a trouble maker in HS. I chose college.

Attached: file.png (813x242, 232.18K)

based boomer pic op, i feel positive chud energy reading this, a welcoming refresher to all the pro NEET shit that plagues the board.

refer to #8

Attached: communion.jpg (640x727, 62.62K)

It teaches them starvation, drug use/trade and prostitution

There should be separate retirement houses with staff exclusively made of SJW and ex-cons for boomer filth who does that shit.

subjecting people to arbitrarily horrible situations teaches them nothing. this is low IQ poorfag reasoning. might as molest and rape your son (like your father did to you) and teach him a thing or two about being a man, you retarded faggot.

Based as fuck

Attached: 1621234252178.webm (360x202, 2.87M)

I was made homeless when I was 17 and finally pulled myself a little over a year later. Didn’t teach me shit except that going to college is way easier when you have a regular place to sleep, and that many buffets/cafeteria will dump a steam tray full of chicken tendies into a trash bag if you’re standing by the door with one

What the FUCK does that have to do with moving out of your parent's basement, retard?
Sure, teach your kids work ethic before 18 but still kick them out at 18 or 19 so they actually have to use those skills.

>/thread
fucking retard and basement dwelling loser

As long as you're fine with getting kicked into a retirement home to be abused and beaten to death in old age then we have an agreement.

I can't remember if I made this image or if i got someone else to make it for me