Business idea to encourage zoomers to drive

more than 40% of 19 years old zoomers dont have driver's license. 48% of 16- to 18-year-olds do not drive at all.

is this true?

Attached: zz.png (898x456, 56.82K)

Why would a teenager need to drive?

I didn't really drive much at all until I was about 23.

Illegals can't get a driver's license

>anything wrong with America is minorities fault

Also America

>Whites still in majority

imagine how harder you have to cope when you become near extinct

Insurance costs a lot, cars are more expensive than they used to be, Young people don't have to leave the house more than twice a week unless they work and uber is a thing why bother driving when you can outsource it to an Indian.

nothing like owning nothing and being happy. I love it.

I know it’s hard for you to understand but getting a car at 16 is how average looking guys lose their virginity in high school

Why would they drive? Where would they go? What is there to do? Society is broken there is no reason to try or do anything anymore.

America is weird man.

gen Z is the 1st true faggot generation. herbs, sissies, and losers. sad

You mean gen Y? Zoomers are faggots but millennials paved the way.

It is true that most of them dont drive or have licenses. Pandemic made it worse too since they couldnt really practice and they all have mental health issues or whatever. The business idea to encourage them to "drive" will likely be self driving cars.
Alternatively, investors can give up on it entirely and just short things zoomers need would IDs to keep afloat, like entry level alcohols, drive in businesses, or the travel industry, and then long things that are undervalued given the Drivers License situation, such as public transportation, city real estate, railway construction, food delivery, etc.

26 years old non american without drivers license here, ama

have dwelled in cities for the last 20 years, like the majority of the world population. I don't need a car, waste of money

All 19 year olds are born after 2000 you dumb slut

Whites are literally a minority among zommers

is that all there is to life for you?

Used cars have been appreciating in value over the last two years...

It's actually amazing this problem started in the 1990s with people not teaching kids to drive because boomers defunded school programs that did it for free and somehow parents still haven't wised up. Gen X really is just boomers 2: poor edition.

Nope, you and I were the first (gen y)

source for this claim?

Guess no more Grand Theft Auto 6

Attached: 1653069279958.jpg (225x255, 12.37K)

When you leave Any Forums, the market will certainly bottom out.

This is good, means driving will be a valuable skill in a few years when these retards start entering the job market.

>most of the world population
Most of the world population doesn't live in cities, why do europoor subhumans always think 'the world' is London?

Don't zoomers all find driving too "stressful" or it gives them anxiety or something? I tend to hear that a lot from young people.

I grew up in a rural part of the country so giving up a car would be uncomfortable, almost like sacrificing some level of freedom. However, I live in a major city now and the driving experience is now:
>traffic
>speed cameras everywhere
>red light cameras everywhere
>cameras that take a photo of the inside of your car and send you a fine if you're caught touching your phone or not wearing your seatbelt
>more traffic
>low speed limits
>people who drive slow everywhere because the penalties and fines for even a minor speed violation are quite drastic
>toll roads
>predatory road design that funnels you into said toll roads in order to nickel and dime you
>expensive parking
>eye-wateringly expensive insurance
As a former /o/tist, living in a major city absolutely destroyed any enjoyment I got out of the hobby, current petrol prices not withstanding. Public transport here is pretty serviceable and I get free fares so I make use of that 90% of the time these days.

Autists don't like driving.

It’s probably due to so many zoomers being of aztec descent and living in crowded californian barrios where there’s no need for cars

Im a zoomer (22) and I cant drive because I am a pseudo neet. Im about to finish my degree in a few months, but I literally never leave my house unless I am taking the bus to go to school, which is mostly online nowadays. I imagine there are millions of pseudo neets out there who would probably be normal if it werent for the jewish lockdowns.