Ethereum

How many ETH do I need to accumulate to make it during the next bullrun?

Attached: vitalibro.png (516x500, 545.72K)

Bout treefiddy

350? Sounds about right actually..
Thats almost 11 nodes

fuck eth, fucking gas prices man. I want to transfer $20 for a pizza, costs $30 in gas. wtf practical use can this shit possibly have?

kek, what does ETH do that XLM, XMR and BNB cannot?

>next bullrun?

lol user that was it, there will not be another bullrun

>NO THIS TIME ITS D I F F E R E N T
see you next halving bro

assuming btc will finally reach 6 figures, eth will reach 10k+ next cycle, 320k ain't cutting it. 1 node can't be enough for passive gains

As much as your funds can acquire, bought some ETH for NFTs buying, also for fixed and flexible staking on AxlToken and lots other tokens like TEAM and even FLUID.

I'm spending roughly 50% of my wage on ether, I'm a lil tired user

wagies trying to make it with crypto fill me with sneed
ps: you need cash flows a.k.a. you need to sell shit to people

yeah I'm selling my belongings but I'm running out of shit to sell since I don't buy anything.

What am I supposed to sell? Start a dropshipping shitbusiness thats destined to fail?

Fuck I'm even selling ym own blood twice a month. I get 20€ for a full donation and I fucking hate needles. I need more money to accumulate more user so what are you selling

Why accumulate Ethereum to make max 10-15x when any other shitcoin in top 50 can get you 30-40x?

Cause some shitcoins will fail?

Eth will do a 10x first, while your shitcoins keep dumping.
Then your shitcoins will 50x from there.

because
Basically the chances of eth reaching a new ATH are very high while most shitcoins will never reach their previous ath ever again. Picking one that will do that comes down to luck and I'm not lucky whatsoever. Basically I take relativ speaking save modest gains over unlikely but high gains any day

Perfectly put.

around 1000+

yeah and you know which shitcoin will do the 50x

best is to wait until btc is at 3k then start accoomoolate btc 50% eth 25% and the rest in different shitcoins

~150 ETH, based on it hitting 16k next cycle

Eth is the altavista or Netscape of blockchains. You won't make it holding onto it.