IS THIS BEAR FLAG

Attached: bear_flag.png (427x779, 38.08K)

Bear fag

Attached: 6CB83C81-6523-4B93-9B64-66745E138E30.png (1334x750, 3.98M)

We’ll go lower like in 2021, bouncing repeatedly at $25k

Definitely a bear flag

it is a bear flag but that's level 1 thinking. in crypto you need to use level 2 thinking. level 1 thinking would be "this is a bear flag, the pattern is typically bearish so i'm going to short". level 2 thinking would be "this is a bear flag which is typically a bearish pattern, this is a pattern that whales would paint if they wanted entry liquidity". in general when obvious patterns like this happen i never trust the direction it initially breaks out into and never have a bias about which direction it will break

Looks like a bull flag.

How do I profit from this

Attached: InShot_20220525_034941821.webm (360x640, 301.05K)

symmetrical triangle in a down trend
continuation pattern in 80% of the cases

HOLY SHIT! WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS?! IF I SAW THIS ID PUT ALL MY MONEY IN AND MAKE MILLIONS FUCK!!!!

thats level 2 thinking, amature stuff. In crypto you need to think 3 levels ahead. Yes, the bear flag might be a fake out by whales looking for entry liquidity, but the whales might also know that you know they are faking you out, and thus proceed to dump it exactly as the flag indicates knowing that you did the opposite of took a neutral stance. Then, they might paint a bull flag after fooling you into thinking that its the bottom, only to crash it further when you buy.

>level 3 thinking
what is this ? what a noob
In crypto you need at least 10^32 thinking to be even remotely successful, because if the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that the whale is thinking that i'm thinking that

Looks like a falling wedge

mr bitfuck

This.
Basic trading psychology

so what do?

Attached: Capture.png (597x163, 14.55K)

go back

no its a gay flag

I wonder why you bother being in crypto if you don't even want to think for one second. Spoon-feeding is what's killing this site
Just buy your bank's financial products and let them think for you

So you're saying there's a chance