If you hold physical silver just how silly, stupid and ashamed do you feel?

If you hold physical silver just how silly, stupid and ashamed do you feel?

Attached: 0002238_1kg-pamp-suisse-silver-cast-bar.png (900x900, 246.13K)

I heard the cost of transportation is so great that Holding physical silver isn't worth it. Only gold

I feel comfy and safe

I bought 1 kg for 0.3e when silver was $25/ounce and Ethereum was $3000.

Kek

It's a decent long hold , inflation and the fact that silver will be used in electronics forever makes it a solid investment

ah, the old bagholders cope song

I thought only gold was used in electronics? Can any electrician here confirm?

Attached: 1605896956200.gif (220x396, 1.05M)

it's also used in medical industry, silver kills bacteria / virus

Silver is a better conductor than gold

why would i? im not all in. i got silver, gold, crypto.

>It's a decent long hold , inflation and the fact that silver will be used in electronics forever makes it a solid investment

Attached: 1642822857148.jpg (1099x843, 102.15K)

They're both used in digital devices.
Even the computer in Futurama - Amazonians in the mood. asks for gold

Deep thought in Hitchhikers guide to Galaxy is gold.

You could replace nearly all of the copper you use electrically with silver. The reason you don't is that most domestic applications wouldn't be able to justify the cost increase over using copper. In a microchip setting, silver is a superior choice to copper in most situations from a purely electrical standpoint. Manufacturing process brings in another layer of complexity in choosing which material to use, but it is largely cost.

I feel pretty good when I see shill threads like this. I think I’ll hold some more.

None at all. I've mostly only bought 1 ounce coins and rounds and rarely paid over $26 for generic rounds or $28 for coins. I don't know of any place you can get them cheaper than that right now, so I don't feel like I've really lost anything by buying silver. Most of the stuff I've invested in this year has gone down, so silver is one of my better picks. And of course, I'm not holding silver to make quick gains after just a year or two. I think of it like the savings account and govt. bonds portion of my retirement plan that I plan to keep for 30ish years, so I really don't care about the day to day, or even month to month or year to year price action in the highly manipulated paper/digital futures market.

I bought 400 toz of silver by selling ETH at 4.2k USD, you need to cope.

Just hit 10 kilos. Feels comfy as FUCK

Attached: 1650287626193.jpg (450x405, 45.53K)

I need more cash and more time to buy more. The only time I will be satisfied is when my silver will field an army of 100k men for 1 day of battle.

Attached: F9E8345B-771B-40C4-8668-C2B14065201D.jpg (3024x4032, 2.67M)

Kek. Mercenary pilled

Attached: 1630353254287.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

The levels of comfy and smug I've achieved shouldn't be possible holding gold and silver

Attached: 24B578CF-BA73-499B-9094-97AC0B3CB154.jpg (398x370, 44.32K)

I mean my crypto portfolio just lost something like 75% but my metals portfolio went up like 10ish% or something.
Feels pretty good to have some stability.

I only have around 200 oz and i bought it with the intention of passing it on to family not selling it. Selling PMs in a pain in the ass and you lose 10%+ on doing so if you dont wait long enough for the price to appreciate so i never deluded myself into buying 1000s of ozs attempting to treat it like trading crypto.

>my metals portfolio went up like 10ish%
then you've been holding for several years or even decades, anyone who bought silver this past year is underwater despite inflation.
Metals suck.

Imagine opening your fat fucking mouth and shitting out an opinion without knowing what you were talking about.

>If you hold physical silver just how silly, stupid and ashamed do you feel?
Why would i feel silly?
$185.60 is a fair price for something i bought one year ago for $29.

Attached: 185.png (226x459, 81.74K)