ORN criminally underrated!

ORN criminally underrated!
No clue why people ignoring and price is on the ground.

Attached: crim.jpg (862x483, 220.91K)

token not needed

Sometime it's true, but sometime can be a fat bag profit.

Do you use the trading platform?

Yes , I do. Waiting for uniswap and binance integration.

Rakesh my basterd hello,

Unfortunately the majority are always late to the party. ORN will have its time and that day will be glorious

Bear market, ORN could come out tomorrow and have solved cancer but nothing would happen to the price.

It is frustrate yes, But so far things seems being built.

I’ve been accumulating Orn since 2020 and will continue to dca. This project will eventually shine.

>ORN criminally underrated!
Who sold needs to be arrested.

Rakesh this many ips make it look like hole vilage buy ! Surely this can feed you family!

If you can't afford 1.50$ coin, than i don't have what to say.

Please Ranjeet you must be humble about your great wealth some of us can only dream of America dollar ! You dalit banchod maderchod !

I group your mother fool! Be not boastful ! We are not to be telling people they too poor for Orai ! Nobody too poor ! I am so hungry please pay me for this post Ranjeet !

Soon we will see underrated projects with actual fundamentals and use case get the attention and hype they deserve instead of these meme coins being shilled left and right. ORN is one of those projects.

Hello Ranjeet nice VPN you have there sir where do you get it from my vilage is hungry

Could be it isn't reaching out to the right audience.Holoride for instance, has got good marketing agency with strategies, tours, events speaking and when I entered this project it had 50k followers but right now over 85k and that's some growth. Price is way above IDO price and product launch coming up next month.

Answer me Ranjeet

Nobody asked you Rajinder make your own thread

I remember when kucoin was hacked and they only allowed a few coins to withdraw . ORN was one of them it was like $2 at the time .