lets discuss everything about goho

Attached: goho.jpg (500x500, 28.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your coin is too dead to bother calling this a general

Not another one.
Right now of all times too?
kill yourself you dumb nigger fucking pajeet faggot OP. I hope your mom literally dies of cancer, faggot. Die.

Lmao you guys are fucking brave, Ill grant you that...climbing uphill, like sisyphus

G0H0 has the community, the utility, and tge memes you shit coins can only dream of. Get yourself a bag and enjoy, H0NK

What kind of strat is this? Act like a piece of shit and finish by demanding someone buy your dead coin bags?

Looks interesting. Qrd?

Nft marketplaces launches in a couple of weeks, and the marketing treasury is still intact

Memecoin foundation with a strong community. Dev team is top notch and have been committed since launch in nov 21. NFTs, marketplace just entered alpha testing etc. There a huge potential here for a small cap. And with how good this team is i doubt goho will stop there. 500m is fud

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

All investing fits this narrative, from stocks to crypto

This seems a bit excessive

Seethe

Let’s discuss how inferior it is to d0Bo

No need. Dog with bat is doing their own thing. Goho is going in its own direction, up

same fag detected
do not buy this scam

Honk honk im invested

I hold both. Stop making it a gay competition. Both can make it. I’m going for double rich

GOHO living in d0bo’s head rent free
Get your own thread

shitcoins are dead underwater, understand BTC is not behaving well so your shit is only going to dump ... don't say you weren't bewared

many ppl here hold both.
as do I