Will this actually hit 1 million dollars?

Attached: bitcoin.jpg (277x182, 6.38K)

Bitcoin (BSV) will, BTC is a fake shitcoin that will go to 0.

100k yes, probably this year. Million? maybe but it would take 4+ years and depends on how much fed wants to inflate. A million won't be worth a million by then.

Most likely. By like 2050 imagine bro holding bitcoin for the next 30 years. We all gonna realize it didn’t matter if you bought it at 69k or 50k cuz short term is stupid and it’s long term that always wins

ngmi, corecucks.

yes (adjusted for inflation)

One day.

Why are there so many BSV shills on this board? Honestly asking I'm a Bcash'er.

Here is the problem with BSV unless Craig moves some old coins and proves he is Satoshi then no will ever believe him. Thus making him a negative and centralized presence to the community.

No adoption; at least I see no projects being build just shilling.
Bcash at least made a few decentralized communications platforms

Name sounds stupid... Satoshi's vision lol
BitcoinCash - Bcash catchy AF

I could go on but what i'm saying is why even bother with this SV fork

You mean hyperinflation

Checked

Bitcoin cash is another ‘Asian folding his arms’ scam . Oh and don’t worry soon bitcoin Satoshi vision will legally adopt your name or “bitcoin”. BTC and any other coins with the name “bitcoin” in their name will be forced to change

Craig has too much Aussie heat to the brain. He legitimately believes he is Satoshi, even though he clearly isn't. Most BSV shills are just larping, similar to RLC.

yes in 2080 when $1m is worth $1000
btc will have 1 more run, and then hit the gap at 3.5k, at which point it will never truly recover

If you invented something and I said I'm you and i invented it and i made a clone of your invention according to your white paper are you just going to sit quietly and let me claim to be you??

Craig is uncontestable, nobody can prove he is not Satoshi and he Did make the original white paper BSV so he IS satoshi. Btc is a scam

Take your meds

>Speak with logic and reasoning
>Must need meds
Glowie confirmed

Post one BSV project worth anything?

Wtf does that even mean get a grip

BSV

If there's another democrat elected next I'd say it hits 1 mil around 2025

BSV stands for Bull shit version

BitcoinCASH T00000000 the MOOOONNN
im out

NO ITS DOESN'T
IT STANDS FOR
BITCOIN
SATOSHI
VERGIOM

Version* you fucks are going to give me an aneurysm

It's vision not version, retard. Corecucks can't even get the name right lmao.

Maybe if milk is $25 a gallon.

At least somebody knows