Losing my soul doing DoorDash

I started doing doordash, after people talked about it here. I make tons of money off it, but it is beginning to get to me. So many fat people. So much money wasted on fast food and restaurants. So impersonal. Today a medical secretary was so mean and nasty, she told me shes gonna get me fired just because I didnt bring the bagels to her but in the lobby. Why is this happening. Why am I handing all this food to complete strangers because a machine is telling me to. Its so weird if you think about it for one second.

Attached: 74D97729-1B6B-41AB-9714-9225C327F8BB.jpg (2732x1371, 1.81M)

Tell her to fuck off

Doordash won't do shit

I think its just weird because the idea of humans doing this shit is not gonna last much longer. Its supposed to be automated and handled by machines. Humans are an inefficient, unnecessary middle man.

Terrance?

How much are you making?

Enter the Tesla Bot, Optimus.
Production could start this year.

about 150 a day, in two 3 hr blocks.

How big a city are you in?

All the best paying jobs are supporting sinful and shameful activities, because
1. More people are willing to do morally fulfilling work for shit pay, and require a premium for doing distressing/boring work.
2. People in general spend more on instant gratification than long term planning and returns, (high iq whites, jews, and asians being the exception)

mid sized but it is all about strategy, I go to college around lunch or after midnight, and stay in suburb at breakfasts. dinner staying in restaurant blocks. this taco shop gets all the corporations and hospitals at lunch so its 20$ tips. Once you feel out the patterns you can go straight to the action.

Don't think about it too much if you're making good money.
Use that time to think about ways to productively use the money you make to make even more money.

I always tip $7.77 for the delivery. Where do I rank in terms of Top Tippers? Thanks.

Attached: skribl rugpull.png (1416x702, 143.25K)

You are probably top 10 or 20 percent. I have delivered food or even coffee for richfags who tip like 15 dollars on a 5 dollar coffee though.

Pajeet rugpull

Welcome to the kwa

It’s ritualistic humiliation, the degradation of a human being into a mere cog in a machine. Evade and escape it, at all costs.

>It’s ritualistic humiliation, the degradation of a human being into a mere cog in a machine.
This. Your fucked user

lay off the weed

no it's not good for you, it's the reason you have to drive for doordash now

Dude yeah it's weird. I work at a liquor store and I feel similarly,, I'm just selling people cigarettes and liquor every day to feed their awful addictions. Then I hear about how a regular died and then I keep going on with my day. It's like this system preys upon everyone it can and at the bottom doing all the dirty work is us, on the front line. I don't feel much better than a drug dealer.

how do taxes work with something like this? You don't have to pay them do you?

I kept having some faggot named Clayton take my food, taking photos of his backseat and calling it delivered. I had to call every restaurant in the area to get that zoomer faggot Clayton fired from all his delivery services. If you're working hard good on you. Sometimes I simply can't leave my home so I must order once every couple weeks. Otherwise I cook my shit. On the two times back to back that I ordered, faggot Clayton stole my food and delivered my beverages with jizz on the top. Fucking Clayton took a knuckle sandwich and lost his job. Good riddance fucking zoomie

kek

It's independent contracting work, taxed the same as any other 1099