Any Forumsbooks

Attached: scr.jpg (226x346, 20.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/books/book-list/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im trying to develop manufactured schizofrenia with these books, im halfway there

Attached: FJz9KUKVUAAKSA9.jpg (1536x2048, 464.19K)

what is the point behind doing this?

Anything else you would recommend? I want to go full schizo too but don't know where to start and basic stuff like aliens and astrology isn't grabbing me

Never mind, just googled one of those books at random and apparently "chapters in this book draw on insights from feminist and critical race theory to develop the idea that gender and race are positions within a structure of social relations". I want to go insane, not gay, bro

i read sowell's basic economics and while it gave you a good rundown of econ, it was obvious he was being paid by right wing boomers to make capitalism look like it can do no evil. he was boderline defending monopolies at one point. kek. anyways someone gave me henry hazlitt's economics in one lesson and its a bit old but a lot less biased. i also recommend understanding options by michael sincere. it's short but thick with information. i read it three times front to back and i finally got the hang of options.

Attached: 1627847241715.png (350x338, 66.73K)

you wont do it but religious books are a good start

insanity is understanding every perspective with no purpose = sanity

user pretty much everyone thinks and/or behaves differently which therefore makes us all unique, having insight of that unique mental set of perception of what they perceive in things is differently because yours and mines are different. Our personalities do contribute to our expectations of life, our understanding of things/people/events, and our reaction to these tthings/people/events.

Attached: point-of-view.jpg (1024x515, 70.52K)

manafesto for the abolition of debt slavery - feder

don't be scared of the cover it's a good book. free pdfs online.

Attached: disinfo.jpg (612x612, 79.23K)

Interesting, thanks. I will take a look at all of them.

HBR at 100 is also worth a look

Attached: HBR.png (500x750, 127.78K)

Mastering the Market Cycle - Howard Marks
Devil Take the Hindmost - Edward Chancellor
The Alchemy of Finance - George Soros

All worth reading imo

>religion
It's not schizo if half of the people you meet believe in it. I want the opposite of being able to relate to people

good read

Attached: 8E793A70-5D35-469C-8D03-B930678B5C25.jpg (960x1455, 1.24M)

Maybe you will find something here
jordanbpeterson.com/books/book-list/

>you wont do it
should have stopped there, thats what i mean with im halfway to schizo

HBR's 10 must reads

Attached: hbrs.jpg (474x516, 45.86K)

I would say Godspeed.
But why would God speed?

great book

seems like crypto assets are the property rights the non west citizens can most easily adopt.

Attached: E-YHbS5XIB8c0if.jpg (2160x2160, 190.89K)

books don't make you schizo retards overdosing on research chemicals instead

low-risk research chemicals are fucking amazing
don't fuck with my bpc-157 and emeramide, schizo

Attached: 1602638314002.jpg (890x892, 118.75K)

Try surreal lit.
I'd recommend Invitation to a Beheading by Nabokov and Kafka's short stories.

There's a reason "Start with the Greeks" is a meme. Do yourself a favour and at least read Plato's dialogues before you read those.