That's a man

Attached: consensus.png (189x269, 50.1K)

B...bullish?

in clown market, maybe. Capcha: 0YVGY

Very bullish. I'd buy that female (male).

Bulldykish

We are in a clown market, right?

Built for CBDC

what makes algorand different? why the fuck does the world need it. shill it to me.

>what makes algorand different? why the fuck does the world need it. shill it to me.
No crypto is important

unironically yes. Came here to say this

they’re fighting climate change with cryptocurrency, shitlord

kek

Attached: 1645631562344.jpg (620x620, 53.37K)

Is this a woman-owned business hack ?

that's not true

I don't care that a blockchain fights for climate change. that's irrelevant. a lot more older industries should do it first.
what about the tech?

its just a very handsome woman!

he puts the d in algorand

wait until you see the AMD CEO

she would be 6.5/10 mid 30s here in Green Bay. Dont act like you wouldnt

That's an elementary school shooter

its a plausible eth killer.

single block finality = you cant get front run. microscopic fees. Doesn't run EVM = defi projects are built from ground up rather than forking uniswap etc. And no EVM = no spaghetti code, AVM is legit. All transactions and queries to nodes are REST api calls, so developers can build quickly. hosting your own node to use and abuse w transactions, queries, etc is easy on your computer, easy to set up for $40/month on linode.

Compare it to what happens on ETH: theres like 3 services that offer API interface to ETH, and they run everything. All ETH dApp volume is routed through a few companies.

Solana is only real competition for functioning non EVM proof of stake. But Algorand does not ever suffer network issues, even during ridiculous liquidation events.

Attached: 188030D9-72AE-4FC6-855A-FA4094180ACE.jpg (845x925, 86.74K)

>Capcha
Oy Vegay

33rd degree Freemason, chopped it off for Lucy

Algorand's destiny is to become an Ethereum sidechain. I don't understand what Any Forums sees in this project #dumpit