Will Chainlink go any lower or should I buy now?

Will Chainlink go any lower or should I buy now?

Attached: 5EB98A8A-1245-41CE-A6B9-176A8A43AFB7.jpg (886x861, 184.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6dvFbHherX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

man

It’s actually a reclusive subset of the slampig known as the braphog

Buy. DCA in if you like the price but think it might go lower

i bet she gives good post sex cuddles

>Will Chainlink go any lower
The answer is and always will be yes.

>tag the men
Chainlink is going to $5

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 8.2K)

i bet she smells like fresh sweat, laundry and perfume

if I pump my crank 42 times I get fecal incontinence. how do I profit from this?

ICP fixes that

Yes, it will go lower, no, you shouldn't buy.

Taylor from Chico State University just said Chainlink is going one hundred American dollars by December 31st 2022, this year. Watch and learn.
youtu.be/6dvFbHherX4

How do I profit from rising female obesity rates?

Attached: Architect abigail gershon.jpg (640x799, 36.43K)

fat

low test

Attached: Pierce Brosnan.png (1000x1132, 1.86M)

You should nit be asking if a price will go lower in a bear market, you should go ahead and buy if you think its a good project or refrain if you think its a bad one.I am keen on crypto games atm and looking forward to partake of the honeyland genesis minting coming up June 1& 2.

Attached: 1642081118033s.jpg (125x118, 2.33K)

would

buy

it's literally spelled out in the picture
>tag the men

Chico is the equivalent of a JU-CO

Chainlink is headed towards its true value ($0)

idk where youve been, but it seems like you havent been watching crypto very closely. now is the time to look closely at the value proposition of projects, not stick to hopes and dreams from 2 years ago. dedicated oracle networks are not needed, and future blockchain architectures will not use chainlink at all. AND EVEN IF THEY DID youre looking at 3% apy at best. there are so many better options that are also down 85% please do some fucking research.

What possesses someone to make up and post such a rambling and nonsensical thing like that?

I’m guessing you’re a bored Link holders because it’s just too perfectly wrong to be someone acting in earnest.