How difficult is it to get a job in IT?

Do I have to get a Bachelors or even go to college?

Attached: 1647563421177.jpg (645x773, 80.47K)

Its impossible give up now

just learn 2 code bruh and you gucci ma nigga

no, i dropped out of university, went to macdonald, now a senior developer few years later

Do you have feminine features? BJ lips? You can suck your way into any job

If you arent retarded with computers look to get an entry level job at an msp, you can learn a lot there

LISTEN TO ME ANONS

Get a job working IT FOR a college. Just go for general IT support (installing new computers for faculty) and don't worry about education or experience -- they can barely get people to apply for some reason.

are you a pajeet?

But why sers?

Because the private sector is for suckers.

they cant get people to apply because its shit government payscale with forced vax status

>shit government payscale
ill give you that, but they won't work you like a dog like the private sector. Plus benefits are better.

IT is too broad. depending on what position you are going for will determine difficulty. i work in a construction office and our IT people just know the basic of networking and troubleshooting computer problems, wouldnt be that difficult to get a job on our IT dept if you know the basics of PC and how to fix common problems or at least what to search.

>Forced vax status

Waaaahhhhhh I bet you complain about shit like traffic lights and drink driving laws too, you stupid nigger

>Get paid $100,000 salary to make fun of pajeets coding "skills" all day.

Literally my whole job is fixing security vulnerabilities all day. For some reason pajeets can't figure out how to not introduce 1000+ XSS and SQLi vulnerabilities into a single app. If you're not brain dead or autistic, its a super easy and chill gig.

I love you anti-vax faggots. I wouldn't have gotten my job with competition

Just keep in mind there are millions of people trying to "learn how to code" because that's the meme right now. There'a lot of hype but there's not an infinite demand for IT workers. In IT no one wants to hire inexperienced people and why would they when they can just hire someone who's experienced?

based user

Attached: Gu_Ailing_(CHN)_2020.jpg (800x943, 129.81K)

>Forced to get certified by a bunch of anti-repair scam artists just to get hired

nope.jpg

Support is low paid hell, you are better off going into testing. If you have minimal background start with manual testing, then when you have some coding skills pick up automation. Once you git gud you will figure it out from there.

Based Xicumslut