Buy house: HOA, nosy neighbors, hundreds of dollars of maintenance

>buy house: HOA, nosy neighbors, hundreds of dollars of maintenance
>Rent: ...
Rent chads, dont' feel so bad, we won!

Attached: dealwithit.webm (620x900, 2.87M)

Attached: 1575570685929.jpg (1027x1390, 144.19K)

thats a man

>HOA

Attached: sponge.jpg (419x394, 46.65K)

>buy house, not HOA

fucking dumb zoomer renters

You didn't win unless you saved the cash to buy a home outright. You are now just going to be paying 3x more in mortgage payments. Its all relative

>he doesn’t get satisfaction from improving the lawn and landscaping around the house he worked hard to buy
Ngmi

Absolutely this

Normies are obsessed about owning a home since it is the only asset class they understand.

They don't understand that home ownership is a huge money pit.

If you want a home without HOA, its not going to happen in 90% of places in America.

Guess thats the one thing Eurocucks have on us.

cope more buyfag

>renters dont have neighbours
>landlords dont add maintenance and hoa to rent
yeah landlords operate non profit charities!

Enjoy sharing walls with niggers while your landlord walks in unannounced every other week

>They don't understand that home ownership is a huge money pit.
maybe in america but in first world countries they're little pit

you don't have to pay if you if don't mind living in the ghetto

>lawnboomer

Attached: 279349966_501926435005051_4674215977882987283_n.jpg (1440x1309, 163.25K)

If you're still jumping between jobs and whatnot then renting does make more sense, but if you're ready to settle down or at least have a stable job that you're planning to keep forever, renting is completely stupid.

Not my problem. My yard is nice and green and edged and my landscaping is impeccable and that’s all that matters. Fuck the environment and fuck what the world looks like after I’m dead

repairs can get really expense, and can take months worth of rent money to fix.

Renters can leave anytime, homeowners can't.

Sayid Qutb was right about lawns

thank god for the hoa. half of the new retards moving in want to remodel their classic home into a mcmansion.

Who is this woman? She looks french

What a barrage of anti-homeowner threads today. I guess biz is becoming a big psyop board like pol. Home ownership is sometimes a good deal and sometimes not.
Good when:
*you have family
*prices are reasonable but rent is high
*you have stability
*interest rates are low

Bad when
*bubble
*likely personal instability
*you want to keep capital and cashflow high

Most of those cases are the 31 year old stuck-up frigid bitch of a wife who married a guy who they weren’t attracted to just because he made a lot of money. They’re bored, unsatisfied, haven’t been fucked properly in years, constantly annoyed at everything, and channel their anxiety and unhappiness into maintaining the illusion of wealth. This means she’ll make her husband spend his weekends building decks and additions to their house and renovating the kitchen. Niggers overtly ruin neighborhoods but bored neurotic wives subtly destroy them too

Go rural, retard.