BIDEN: Gas hikes are intentional (hes crashing the market)

Biden told people at the Tokyo conference that they are intentionally raising gas prices in the united states in a bid to make us turn to green energy

hes ripping the country in half over electric cars
hahahahahahah

PROOFS: archive ph/xnMFc

Attached: BIDENGAS.jpg (858x740, 203.86K)

take your meds. your mother is worried sick about you.

The boomers that run America are extremely greedy and deranged.

When civil war inevitably comes from this intentional crash
I cant wait for that moment of fear you have when you realize you are being strung up the lamp post because you were complicit

Attached: gvjhg.jpg (516x841, 25.21K)

Take junk bikes. Weld into bike trailers. Sell to pod-dwellers. Profit.

Attached: bike trailer.jpg (1504x1504, 1.08M)

Stay asleep, goyim.

Who's that guy?
Sauce?

glad i bought a house along a future transit line so my mortgage is inflated away into nothing while I get robbed raped and murdered on the train to work

You will be beaten

How does it feel that even msm is dabbing on him tranny?

Attached: B0AAE262-9F69-453A-81B4-C2EA4E6F0063.jpg (1170x730, 169.11K)

Gas supply nor demand has significantly changed since 2018 or 2019. What's causing the rise in energy prices then? The reason prices are rising now is because oil companies are saying "well, we THINK it's going to rise significantly in the future" despite the forecast saying otherwise. Prices are being raised intentionally, most likely to create an impetus to transition off of fossil fuels/pass off the cost of inflation onto the consumer, etc etc.

Attached: Fig6.png (864x514, 62.54K)

you retards are not gonna win. Your average IQ is 85.

>deranged
And quite literally retarded. The average IQ of the US fucking plummeted because of lead gas fumes.

>print trillions of dollars
>wtf why is everything so expensive now

>its another Any Forums failed to grasp the econ100 class

Attached: egg fort.webm (626x360, 2.72M)

This seems like a self-directed post

Gas prices have more than doubled while inflation is only around 9% (Really 15%). Inflation alone doesn't explain the increase in fuel prices, nor do differences in demand/ supply (again, S/D are the same as three years ago). Fuel prices are intentionally being raised for an ulterior agenda, as are the prices of many other goods and services. Sometime this year (probably early Fall) we are going to experience a financial boundary event - this is why there is so much chaos right now. Countries and institutions are scrambling to save their wealth and wealth of their main stakeholders (not you) while the rest of us will take the brunt of the impact. I'm sorry user, once you realize this truth, it will be too late.

no shit, is only about money and profit, is not like we started to consume like 50% more natural gas and oil overnight after Covid
more like tens of trillions, EU and NA together

Attached: 1653136525677.jpg (720x528, 39.1K)

see
>muh Any Forums
This data comes from the US government itself. Stop strawmanning Any Forums for the existence of facts you don't like and face the truth.

interesting, the electric distribution system operators of hungary (like E.ON etc.) just announced they can’t allow any new solar/PV plants to be connected to the grid for an indefinite time. (the sector was booming before that, nowadays the new plants can be profitable without subsidies, selling the electricity on the market for free market prices)

Some grocery store items have doubled in price. Nothing you are saying matches up with the reality that's right in front of us.

>"Gas: The Hikes."