Daily reminder that we still have 80% to drop

Daily reminder that we still have 80% to drop

Attached: 1653326554679.webm (608x1080, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1515345765035618305
youtu.be/y28Diszaoo4?t=45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is happening here?

mmmh tasty goyslop

Thats not 0!

I thought asians were supposed to be orderly

daily life in shanghai, whole city is being quarantined for months now with limited food from gov

No they are insects

Ramen is expensive bro!

Chinese are always fucking up and starving their own people. This is a problem because china is a 2-tier society. Their elites hold foreign assets and farm their own people to the world, Xi is just now banning party officials and family members from holding stock and real estate in foreign countries(and it won't work). Tn an economic downturn or crisis guess what happens to the farmed people?

This is a human tragedy, this is horrible, the Chinese people are oppressed and not free. The only reason this calamity can be funded is with fiat soft money. The dollar is soaked in blood and it makes me sick to hold it.

Attached: wojak-crying-bed-blue-tears.jpg (1000x1144, 61.72K)

Are you gonna cry?

Only Japs

Attached: Cg0IsOhUcAEWuPN.jpg (675x1200, 212.69K)

Its totally not a made up commie plan for killing the economy, its covid bro, look at these sick quaranteened ppl with masks and washing their hands and caring about the hygenie!

could be part of the plan to kill out chinese citizens, the covid thing is real in their rat country also they capture your cats and dogs and burn them since they are more likely to carry covid on them

forgot link

twitter.com/i/status/1515345765035618305

this is sad. wtf is going on?

Chinese democracy! I almost thought the globohomo is the worst, but these bugs always can contra in the next few minutes.

tasty

I imagine this what burgerland will look like in a year except it will be mcD burgers instead of noodles

youtu.be/y28Diszaoo4?t=45

China has 2x more people than USA and EU combined so basicly you have to take EVERY retarded thing from the west and multiply by 2 before you can compare it with China.
Like cmon compared to USA take all florida men and multiply by 4 or take all the chimouts, shootings etc. etc x4
China isn't really that crazy lol

Why did they think a free for all was the best way to give out noodles?
Why is the person with the empty bowl just swinging it around?
Why did one person get a bowl of noodles and fling it being them?

Mao really did a number on these bugmen

Attached: sparrow.jpg (300x300, 18.6K)

How much longer will the common Chinese person put up with this?

They don't really have a concept of orderly lines in general. If you've ever been around Chinese tourists they always fucking crowd around and try to inch closer and not give anyone personal space.

People being eaten by escalators x4?