Yfw you realize getting rekt is no different than getting cleaned at the Duel Arena...

yfw you realize getting rekt is no different than getting cleaned at the Duel Arena, and is but a mere challenge to rebuild

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 11.11.33 AM.png (432x416, 166.26K)

Runescape had infinite resources. If I get wrecked at the DA then I can just go farm barrows for a few hours and get my mils back. If I get wrecked in real life I have to rely on some company to give me a liveable wage

I botted RuneScape and then sold the accounts to fat losers. Wow I’m such a winner

I guess you could do high 20-50x leverage trades on the 1-5m timeframe to build a small stack

You've stirred up some old demons friend, got cleaned for 2b multiple times. But youre right it's easy to rebuild, still salty I didn't max my osrs acc, had like 31m slayer exp. Think I'm finally done with that game now been a few years now.

runescape posters were the end of biz, they're the ultimate midwits who think they're smart

you niggers started coming here around 2020 and biz has been filled with pseuds ever since

RSPS built on eth is coming out soon, the only project im literally looking forward to rn.

Attached: ethscape.jpg (400x400, 15.92K)

>$50 gas fee to login
Top kek

if jagex were to directly allow bond purchase via eth and vice versa this would be dead.

>49096310
I can't tell if this whole thread is a shill thread or if this poster is turnung it into one. What went wrong with Any Forums? It is filled with midwit tourists and literal third worldler ESL shitskins shilling shitcoin #13202 they saw on coinmarketcap

that sounds like a great way to get sued to hell by Jagex

I'm all in

I would love that

How the hell is that supposed to work? I've heard this scam before.. Would be cool, perhaps one day with off chain computing? Also would need to tackle bots in a decentralized way

So it is true. Fuck you niggers I am going back to /ck/

kek im just playing runescape rn, im hyped my nigger

I want a RSPS that actually has more than 1k players online at one time. If this works out, then we’re good. I don’t think you even need to buy the token to play

yes kys i will find out who you are and finish the job

i started playing runescape again because its crypto training

What is true?

cringe , runescape and the way party hats worked is the reason i put all my money into bitcoin early 2017 without any real worry