Midwit Filters

Is LUNA going to be the next big midwit filter, where only retards and geniuses will make it while people doing due diligence and sound analysis are left behind again? (DOGE, SHIB, etc.)

Attached: terra-luna-logo.jpg (1200x800, 116.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHo7LsCnnU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You've basically distilled it to risk and reward. You can do as much ANALysis as you want, but unless you have the big dick energy to execute a trade, call, put, etc., you will always miss out. Risk tolerance varies but in order to "make it" one needs to have a relatively high risk tolerance (and enough cash to not lose their entire ass should a trade go south).

Its the opposite. You think thousands of Any Forums posters are gonna get rich all at once?
You are the midwits in this situation.

probably not because I bought some this time and missed out on the others because muh fundamentals

Attached: 1639672639656.jpg (1170x1159, 105.63K)

This is a convincing argument
Any Forums was full of retards buying into DOGE and SHIB. They were also full of fudders just like LUNA now

stay poor

Nobody is going to throw billions into this failed experiment to make you rich retard

Shib is vastly different than terra what the fuck is wrong with you

Bitconnect never recovered

>you retard
you are proving my point

>useless worthless former scam token that does nothing but has an active community
I don't see the difference

Finally a real counter example

the real filter is when you sell

a pepe thread died for this

>betting on shitcoins during a bear market

Whoa seethe harder shibbaggie
Luna gonna pump hard

being a self aware midwit really is the worst

Attached: 1644055925228.png (487x487, 274.78K)

It's funny, you think that level of reasoning matters.
It doesn't, it's up to those that decide not our reasoning.
>thousands
There's like 50-200 max, (look how slow the board is) considering most internet users are lurkers, your numbers are way off

We are living in a bizarro world now

>thousands
This shit hole has at most 5 dozen posters

Attached: 1646846949101.jpg (350x350, 20.05K)

Basically this. Plus biz and pol is always the same 5 people not even 10

>while people doing due diligence and sound analysis are left behind again?
Well if all your "diligence and sound analysis" can't predict shit (and it can't), then how good is that? Isn't that just "busy work"? top kek. you don't get rewarded for how much effort you put in, haven't you learned that yet? If that was the case coal miners, plumbers and construction workers would be the richest people in the planet, but when you compare there salary with some other sectors like, youtube or tiktoc you realize that, no, effort is not directly correlated to money...

youtube.com/watch?v=gHo7LsCnnU4

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (730x500, 73.26K)

We are Legion.

Ok but shib market cap in September was very low even though they had high circuling supply plus it was still not fully listed on major centralized exchanges

No. LUNA is going to crash bad and ruin everyone for the second time. But just in case I own 2.5M WLUNA.