Reminder that the metaverse will never replace stuff like World of Warcraft. In fact...

Reminder that the metaverse will never replace stuff like World of Warcraft. In fact, I’d say you have a better chance at making money by playing WoW than by investing in any metaverse-related project.

Attached: 1608745896545.jpg (320x320, 17.04K)

I have never played a Metaverse "game". What am I in for?

>I’d say you have a better chance at making money by playing WoW
By farming gold?
No thank you

I just want to virtually fuck anime waifus, is that too much to ask for?

No fucking way, you earn like 5$ an hour by farming gold.

I fucking miss WoW...

I think you sound like a boomer, metaverse will keep growing and expanding whether you like it or not. zuccc is gonna get mad at you

>will never replace stuff like World of Warcraft
It's only a question of time before the first quality mmovrg will come out and suck in millions upon millions of people - much like wow did.

Who knows, maybe blizzard will head into a NFT concept, that would be sick

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

Wow has been shit for he better part of the decade. Blizzard has been sold for being an unquenchable trashfire. All vr games range from mediocre to bad.

not really, you can earn more money in NFT games

I disagree, first, we are too early to tell if it will replace platforms like wow, second, projects are making an effort to create more interactive/ entertaining metaverses, such as rebase (dropp) with the find to earn feature

Find2earn features seems pretty new compared to m2e/p2e, I'm pretty exiting if it will be worth playing. Imagine if you can make a living with treasure hunting

the point of metaverse is to be an advertising platform for any future vr shit that facebook either tries to get in on or makes you go through in order to use your headset. they're not trying to replace anything, they're trying to get you to click on a walmart ad

Reminder that we will never have money to buy a metaverse land

Can you tell me more about that project? Looks like a lot of people are talking about it in last time

They will never deliver, don't fall for that bullshit

What is a find to earn feature?

>we are too early to tell if it will replace platforms like wow
I fucking hope not

WoW has been slowly dying over the past years

plenty of anime waifu fucking in VR Chat and Second Life.
Fuck all this gay meta shit, brings nothing new to the table and isn't even lewd

Fuck dropp, they can't even get their name right

No.
Metaverse project mixing real life and metaverse.... that's all Im going to say

They posted a picture of a cracked mobile phone on their twitter profile, exactly my kind of humor