Time to stash ruble

Your last chance.

Attached: ruble-gold.jpg (1200x549, 86.74K)

Can they not abandon the gold standard at any point they like? Why not just buy gold itself?

Selling your gold would be pain in the ass. I can sell my ruble whenever I want. Digitally or in cash. Do you think gold would make x100 from here? Ruble will do it soon.

>Just buy this unconvertable currency from a shithole.

Kill yourself Ivan

Why is gold so beautiful bros? I feel like I'm hard wired to want it

>Your last chance.

Attached: 1652019510164.png (720x629, 151.84K)

> Burger/Bong whose economy is about to collapse calls another nation shithole
oh the irony

>I can sell my ruble whenever I want.

Attached: bSMeKAzR78SYkxDC1hj7gG4kXbmrS59uKDbg05TFFvc.png (1416x1600, 605.03K)

>unconvertable
It was unconvertable for few weeks, now you can do whatever you want.

You are alredy late fellow biz poster

They say that because they are mad, their jewish overlords doesnt allow them to buy it hehe, KEKED FROM THE START.

Russian central bank allowed conversion to any currency except for EUR and USD. Keep coping.

Been doing that for nearly 2 months now user. Because of western idiocy, the ruble soon will be one of the few currencies with actual tangible backing behind it in the form of hard assets and resources... while the west is quite literally comitting economical suicide.

Absolute clown world.

Where can one buy ruble tho?

in the Netherlands, you can just order it over the internet at exchange offices, and it gets delivered to your home or you can go and pick it up.

I feel like I'd be buying the top after experiencing FOMO

Thanks, I'm from Germany but we might have similar services, I will look into it

>checked and based
I'd rather stay tethered. Imagine the hassle of going from ruble to PrecogFinance (PCOG) when IDO finally happens

Attached: 1653399.jpg (120x125, 2.08K)

And how exactly do I do that? Already tried with several forex brokers and they didn't allow transactions with ruble

>Why not just buy gold itself?

This, This is exactly what you do, buy the thing that makes the other thing actually worth something, do as the central banks are doing.

Attached: Central Banks Gold Buying Spree.png (969x919, 149.93K)

If BUSD, DAI, USDT are cryptos pegged to dollar, and PAXG is a crypto pegged to gold, that means a crypto pegged to RUB must exist right?

> tfw your country sold a shitton of gold just before the mooning the last year.
If i ever take the decision to be an hero i will kill that fatfuck responsible in minecraft before getting killed by the cops