I can’t believe you retards don’t trust projects that let you borrow money...

I can’t believe you retards don’t trust projects that let you borrow money, it’s literally the simplest thing on earth, you just need to show your buttcheeks and that’s it, you’re good to go, things like sublime give you loans if you do that, so I don’t see why you refuse

Attached: bobo (3).jpg (433x700, 54.07K)

My buttcheeks are too valuable for that shit

>Priceless buttcheeks
Show us user, to see if its true

Any Forumsraelis are just a bunch of retard who pretend that the whole world is chasing them, they are honestly tremendous cocksuckers.

>I don’t see why you refuse
i dont want feds looking at my twitter

One day I uploaded a picture of my ass here on the board for the lulz and a damn pajeet started saying that that ass was his ass, weird shit af

Borrowing money is fun when you decide to disappear and people go apeshit

Can people really do that? I wish to disappear

yes, my dad did just that

>wypipo hunted the 6-legged bear to extinction and turned them into chairs

Attached: AAE75769-D868-4A86-8A36-DCAD7506C992.png (882x758, 15.1K)

I WANT THAT FUCKING CHAIR

What a motherfucker... I want to borrow money but damn, I don't know where I can do that...

You can always go to a furry convention and kill one of those faggots and their 7000$ suits

>$7000 for a fucking furry suit

Sauce of this. Do they really cost that?

are you willing to sell your soul to the cyber moloch followers? borrowing money implies you giving them something

what kind of weird yu gi oh card is that?

kill yourself faggot

dyor, furry suits could be more profitable than doing whatever these fuckers do at biz

>things like sublime give you loans if you do that
Go to CMC, search in the top 10 projects. You will see that there is one that does the same and exactly better in every aspect.

OP literally said sublime lets you do that... except you dont actually sell your ass but you give them links to your socials and then they can trust you

he is mentally retarded.

AAVE is a good option, and well, in this case, Sublime will be a good option as well in the future. But they haven't launched anything yet so, well, wait like a bitch

A guy here borrowed $100,000 from his bank for his business, a gas station. The bank mistakenly put $10,000,000 into the guy's account. The guy immediately sent the money overseas and left the country with his gf. Couple years later they caught his gf when she came back to the country. Idk if they caught him.