Have 200k in cash USD

I have 200k in cash, I sold my SP500 index funds on the way down at 4500-4600. What should I do with this money? I want to buy a house (900k-1M range) but am afraid there is going to be a massive dump soon. But Zillow said houses will appreciate another 11% this year. Then there’s the inflation/stagflation angle, prices of goods and services are mooning but assets are dumping. What do

Attached: 9EAEB2DA-778A-435D-816B-35F59B5C8603.jpg (234x215, 8.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realestatedecoded.com/case-shiller/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy a house with land and farm it. That’s what I would do if I had that kind of money.

You did the right thing hoarding cash in record level inflation but I feel you could do better if you buy a house no and sell it later continuing the Any Forums tradition to a t/

Ok but asset prices are taking a major shit rn. There’s no safe haven. Interest rates are going way up and this is how inflation was stopped last time, but it caused a recession

Based. You have to hold cash until inflation peaks, then buy a house at the top in a meme location like Phoenix AZ.

I'd do what the other user said, well it's what I am in the process of doing. When everything shits the bed I'll still have a home.

*depends where you live and how badly prices are set up to crash in that place

The non biz move is to hold assets until inflation peaks and the fed is about to raise rates, then dump everything in to cash, then assets dump and you buy em back up cheap. Classic credit cycle

Didn't Zillow declare bankruptcy not too long ago or something? Feel like I read that somewhere

>he believe le inflation meme
Smart money is hoarding cash and bonds.

Buy a 200k villa in Greece

Here is the real estate real price chart:
realestatedecoded.com/case-shiller/

According to the chart, Seattle has had the most meteoric and unsustainable rise in prices. So I recommend you buy somewhere very beautiful in Seattle, but with poor construction, for the worst possible investment at the absolute top. God speed, user.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-23 221958.png (1116x717, 187.36K)

you did good, now dont spend it or let inflation talk scare you, you may lose some from inflation but consider that a fee for having the ability to scoop crypto/stack/real estate dips. No rush, you got a couple of years to get it right, don't blow it all at the local bottom just to find out you bought the top

In a similar boat here. I have about 200k cash after selling my condo, currently living with parents so I have no expenses but also no income from employment since Jan. I have another 300k in tax deferred accounts which are all down like 20% since the beginning of the year. My IRA is literally back to where it was march 2020.

He went into cash at the absolute top of the bubble you retard, asset inflation has already happened by the “CPI” picks up on it

>The moderate approach
Buy a house with a land and farm it, it will take time but you have the most safe and sound investment right now, you will have guaranteed food and shelter if everything goes to shit and society collapses and/or a good inheritance for your children
>The based approach
Buy a big portfolio, no big balls deep on anything in particular, eat that 200% apy on projects and stake, long and short, this one is mid risk to high revenue but needs for you to actually know how to invest
>The chad approach
Buy 100% of QOM, the cool kid's shitcoin from the local community and wait for the pump that it's coming, chart related

Attached: 16333468975.jpg (1107x554, 60K)

No lol
They took losses

I've got a little over 400k in stables. I'm not buying anything yet. I feel like everything cab easily go down more

There will be retirement-tier traded to be made among the wreckage

double down with sqqq

Based.

>farming
>guaranteed food
I hate city slickers so much it's unreal

Attached: fancy german car.png (1734x1676, 2.15M)