Wtf is his problem?

Whats his endgame?

Attached: 4939494949.jpg (1160x773, 187.73K)

pump luna to $10

to make you eat the bugs of course...

I hear from a trusted friend that he want's to own everything and we nothing

he wants to sell you bugs as food and make sure you're thankful for it

Is it just about control? Is there some type of population control and/or selective breeding program? I just don't get why they're so adamant and open about their goals, which seem pretty nefarious, and even more confused about why more people don't care or know.

He wants to build up reliable nations that can survive on their own with citizens who contribute to the betterment of humanity and anyone who doesn't like it will die.

plot twist: the bugs are shrimp and lobster

wow thanks klaus! i love shrimpies and lobsties!

To make the forum economically worldly

Attached: 1653332700728.png (845x850, 123.64K)

buying calls on Shrimplesoft (ticker: SHFT) as we speak

Attached: klausxi.jpg (250x202, 6.94K)

>nations that can survive on their own
Pretty sure he wants the opposite of this

World peace, unity, prosperity and the advancement of technology. Not bad goals by themselves. They are right about pretty much everything. They are honest and open about their goals. The thing that sucks is just that I'm in those that will be getting filtered because I'm low born and poor.

Imagine if everyone did this and we all just dunked on Schwab and said no thanks.

This, and to eat the bugs.

500k MINIMUM LP IS LOCKED FOR 1 MONTH AND WE WONT STOP WORKING

Chick Inu just launched by a very experienced dev and is headed for multi-millions. Sitting at a stable 25k MC and first utility will be released in the next week. LP is locked for 1 month, don’t miss out on the cutest coin on the blockchain

Telegram @chickinubsc

He just wants you to be happy.

Endgame is to adopt XRP as the world reserve currency and prove all the schizos right. There's a certain beauty in it, all you doubters will think back and wonder how the loony wingnuts actually got it right. That might be the best part.

>endgame

A bullet between his eyes

WEF it's an economic terrorist organization.
We should use the military and destroy it.

America is an experiment by the five eyes and that particular German doesn't like America.
Five eyes.

Dev is carpet bagging rug

Buy MPOX before I

Attached: 7D25C45D-8DB6-459A-B9EC-4E277E574F69.jpg (828x828, 47.08K)

Surviving his own brain cancer.

Attached: Saturni.jpg (4032x2598, 2.22M)