Solana

If you're in solana, I dunno what to tell you, other than gods speed user. I, personally, has exited.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (599x316, 28.01K)

Fuck off spamming your fucking twitter accounts you Aleameda Research fuck shill faggot!

So you’re implying it’s all 3d chess at this point?

The Solana top was in when all those VCs from the All In podcast were saying they made billions in less than a year from Solana. VCs will continue to dump hard while going through this "tough period".

>Fuck off spamming your fucking twitter accounts you Aleameda Research fuck shill faggot!
I honestly wish it was just me, on here shitposting, but its not. I'm just a messenger, user. If you're a bag holder, then that's just sucks for you.

Would be fucking epic if jump has some master plan to completely own all of the liquidity on Solana.

But one thing I'll add:
Bailing out Wormhole could just have been because not bailing it out was a systemic risk to the whole Solana ecosystem, and jump has billions of equity in there. So might just be as simple as 320m < x billions.

this
you get in before or close to vcs and you always
ALWAYS
close before them
always....

What’s Vc mean?

con sensis.

Attached: solana3.jpg (1500x844, 123.59K)

voluptuous cunny

Venture capitalist

future profits.

Attached: solana.jpg (1500x844, 88.7K)

>come across a large group of victimized holders of collapsed coin and retard degen shitcoiners in the same group
>create user twitter account and tell them you're filing a lawsuit against the founders of collapsed coin
>write a bunch of ominous and incriminating, but completely unsubstantiated claims with zero evidence on twitter to gain following quickly bc no one cared about lawsuit
>tell following that you're building a "fund" to finance the lawsuit and you'll need their help
>????
>Profit!!!

integrity

Attached: solana5.jpg (1500x844, 79.32K)

What if SOL pulled a LUNA?

excellence

Attached: solana4.jpg (1500x844, 120.28K)

team building

Attached: solana6.jpg (1500x844, 141.47K)

kek, this is going to be quite the ride.
anyone still in is a moron.

Attached: 1652999533456.jpg (499x499, 25.89K)

Crypto = PVP

>Would be fucking epic if jump has some master plan to completely own all of the liquidity on Solana.
Some niggas said Jump was involved in the Luna/UST crash.
If so, I'm really liking this unholy alliance between USDC, SOL, and Jump.