BTC dumped right before serval big companies in SP500 dropped

usually btc follows major indexes like sp500 and nas100 in real time but today it anticipated a future move
does this mean that someone have access to insider info but since they can't short those stocks (sec investigation) they short btc since it's not regulated ???

Attached: btcc.jpg (394x416, 13.89K)

institutions are dumping on us
kek

it means that crypto is normalized and it is here to stay

Aren’t their shorts underwater?

This is now a serval thread

Attached: serval.jpg (828x817, 391.65K)

google down 5% after hours
meta down 8% after hours
snapchat down 30% after hours

fuck off nigger

Saw this, very weird. Definitely some big boys with insider information. Markets will probably shit itself hard very soon.

Bitcoin is leveraged Nasdaq.
Altcoins are leveraged Bitcoin.
Learn it.
Love it.
Live by it.

this is bullish

Si are we going up or down from here?

holy shit WHAT?

ccaptcha: 4PAYN

Not up to us.
Personally I believe the FED will ease off until after the election. So we are going down before we crash in 2023.

>So we are going down before we crash in 2023.
So we are going *****UP***** before we crash in 2023.

I could have told you about this dip days before it happened. None of you fagots told me about oil & gas price and Russian sanctions, wheat, palladium etc and countless other opportunities you were just shilling your crypto rug pulls so I thought to hell with all of you.

Language young man

>None of you fagots told me about oil & gas price and Russian sanctions, wheat, palladium etc and countless other opportunities
>casually ignores the countless threads on biz about those very same things back in feb
Not our fault youre a retarded blind niggerfag

start reading /cmmg

>us
Me not included

how does this have anything to do with bitcoin is the part I don't understand, advertising and communication companies?

You all still up watching the chat faggots?
I have settled for DeFi staking for passive income rewards. And it's either dot_finance or backeryswap .

Fuck off tranny nigger

Electronic services industry will go to shit in the recession. That includes the "use cases" for your crypto

you're thinking of sharks

the institutions are a bunch of retards who have linked irrelevant assets with their algos and market manipulations. There is no logical reason for BTC to be correlated with the stock market, but it is.

It would means exactly that. But how big would these whales be tho...

Stocks are an asset that can be liquidated into cash
Crypto is an asset that can be liquidated into cash

When an institution or individual chooses to liquidate their assets, why would they differentiate between a coin or a stock? I understand there are obvious differences. But on a macro level, if the liquidity is needed, I don't see why Bitcoin wouldn't follow other assets.