When countries start rolling out CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies) will you be using them or not...

When countries start rolling out CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies) will you be using them or not? They will probably try and get people to use them by giving away a few thousand dollars in that CBDC which can't be transferred to normal fiat currency. Will you accept?

Attached: rrZTS5CCEdPreHaREP5w7CkZsYmN_VpFpM2c2yLkk20.jpg (745x852, 77.85K)

I can't wait for this old fuck to die

>will you be using them
no
>giving away a few
not happening

>not happening
why not? they have away 1400 to everyone in the United States just a year ago and people are already pushing for UBI.

I already saw all this shit coming MILES away a year ago when i heard about these WEF fucks.
Not gonna bite their stupid bait even if it's """""free""""" 3000-5000$ worh of their CBDC crap. Suck it you senile german fuck

CBDC is the tool of absolute power over you. Using it is like you voluntarily go into a cage, lock the door and throw away the key.

Attached: mandatory good ideas.jpg (736x736, 83.03K)

The real question is : WILL we have the choice or not..
only time will tell. If they dont give us a choice and abolish regular money then we're fucked

Defi and crypto could be answer.

Isn't a government just a actor's guild?

If you find corruption in a candidate accounts, for instance in their campaigns, they'll say that.

>people are already pushing for UBI
printing all that cash for covid pretty much ended the conversation on UBI
no I won't use them unless its to buy hard assets

This.
If we are forced to be paid in CBDCs for our normal jobs and crypto still exists I'm going to funnel as much of it as I can into XMR.

the introduction of cbdcs will come in the form of food coupons like in Iran. It will be the start of UBI.

Here Create a government approved digital wallet and receive subvention to afford bread.

It will be a choice but over time as inflation keeps going up it will be more convenient to make the switch.

>give away
Nigger they will force you, and they will ad extremely jewish shit like carbon credits or an expiration date on your money.

>They will probably try and get people to use them by giving away a few thousand dollars in that CBDC which can't be transferred to normal fiat currency. Will you accept?
Nah they will give you a slight discount on food if you buy food with it. Then they will add more things. They're already doing this in Iran now. Food needs to get more expensive in the west first, that or gas.

Yeah because I'll need the eddies to buy my daily kibble.

>If they dont give us a choice and abolish regular money then we're fucked
If you ask for a choice to be free you are already a slave.

Silverchads, our time has come

there is always a choice

you get a little bit of private spending money, as a treat, and the rest is exposed to the panopticon.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 7.20.02 am.png (1044x228, 67.76K)

The thing is, the powers that be would reconsider UBI for a digital currency, if it can be tied to a social credit score like the Chinese.

That way they control what you say and do under the threat of freezing your wallet until you do as your told.

Same glowie made the same thread on Any Forums.

You'll get the same fucking NO answer, you wannabe slaver.