What if I told you that Meta is considering investing in a Metaverse-as-a-Service based project in Crypto?

What if I told you that Meta is considering investing in a Metaverse-as-a-Service based project in Crypto?

Attached: 1653055822048.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

Can I get pussy in the metaverse?

gib sauce or scam

Attached: 1653065759407.jpg (250x200, 5.51K)

>still thinks metaverse is real
>baits using cuckerberg

Yep, you're really not fooling anyone.

>Metaverse-as-a-Service
What does that even fucking mean? Are we now coming up with new buzzwords all the time to fool the normies?

No wonder the government thinks everything and everyone in crypto is an absolute shady re-routing/laundering effect.

NO

Attached: 1653087705253.jpg (750x500, 17.28K)

Metaverse as a service isn't actually a new thing at all, it comes to the same level of growth as everything else. It's basically using the metaverse as a package and a bundle of service to help more others develop and use this entire system to create their own thing in the Metaverse.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 11.11.42 PM.png (1482x1491, 1.07M)

you know nobody cares about fundamentals ye? given how a stablecoin got rugged and fucked all our wallets, you think anybody is going to have the patience and the trust to hold out for long

also that every shitscam in the whole of metaverse and crypto is dead, the existing alts are the only ones that are going to pump and make it huge anymore

metaverse was a hype through 2021, there was more about the whole thing blowing up this year and more about digital contracts as nfts and crap but it all died out

This.

hold up, do you really expect people to believe that an actual irl company with a massive name and brand value would be interested in investing into a small time shitcoin on the blockchain? kek kys faggot

I cannot confirm or deny anything yet.
All I can say is that there's talks of it happening and there's a possibility it all pans out and works, but what you've got to understand is that the value of it isn't going to be less.

Metaverse hype on biz or in the crypto world may not be where it was last year.
But you forget to understand that Metaverse as a concept has been around since 1980s. It's just that the hype, valuation and everything related to it - in the crypto space has died down simply because it's too early.

This is the actual projection by PWC for the growth of Metaverse in the next 8 years.
It's normal for big corporations to want to push more and more and invest into smaller companies with actual potential now.

Bigger companies tend to actually help with growth and movement and then look out for profits.
So no I wouldn't really be surprised.

Attached: b47dd18b-29a5-4857-bdad-dfde6b5fedc1.png (1450x864, 40.13K)

yes, and i know which one it is too

Attached: 1653060751630.jpg (478x478, 24.96K)

test

METAVERSE
>Gay and cringe, DOA like google glass
CRYPTO
>Scams and bubble is over. only 2% of people use any smart contracts or use it for "What it could be" and 98% of people use it to speculate
NFTs
>Always was a scam and meme
Yes Goys, buy "property" in metaverse AKA secondlife and buy fake art and money.
Meanwhile rich people Invest in the market and real property.
Go sit under your digital tree in your digital VR space meanwhile Avi Goldsteen is sitting under a tree on a property that he bought from your grandparents

Attached: 1653063402083s.jpg (200x200, 5.32K)

wer sauce

Attached: 1653096413935.jpg (98x125, 2.32K)

Read again.

I'm talking about Metaverse and not limiting it just to virtual land or retarded NFTs with no actual usecases.
The potential of Metaverse growing infinitely is massive and this right now, is too early to move.

kek and checked

blah blah blah but there's no point actually moving and waiting for a whole 8 years to see some gains

nobody comes to crypto to have to wait for a decade to make big gains, if they had to they'd invest in bitcoin which is a much more larger pay out than any alt in the long term reward side of things

There's no confirmation but they're looking into a project, so I'm not entirely sure but it would be good to happen.

Attached: LoveLace.png (2880x1336, 2.06M)

What's that?
Another silly ponzi about nfts?

So, a P2E project?
There's plenty of them, next

META IS NOT WORKING WITH $LACE
META WILL NEVER WORK FOR $LACE
STOP SAYING META IS WORKING WITH THOSE NIGGERS STOP I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT

STOOOOOOOOOP

Attached: 1620776928600.png (512x512, 210.76K)

While that does make sense, you have to understand that Alts always have a bigger ROI simply because of lesser number of investors.

Market Cap is smaller, and then it grows.
The scope of growth of a Small cap is way larger than the one of a Large Cap.
It's common sense.

So would you rather be able to invest in a token that's got actual project value not only in Crypto but also for projects in AR/VR which is growing from scratch or try putting your money into a major token that's the foundation for everything but gets manipulated by Institutions way too easily?

It's all about trading principles at the end of the day

I never said it is.
I said it's looking into it.

there's no soos user, sorry

Chill the fuck down nothing will change with Meta's Metaverse

Unironically not. Read more about it.
All I can tell you is that this isn't one of your retarded shitcoins that will draw some random shit and sell it for crazy amount of eth.

Are you telling me that Lovelace exists to support those projects that want to adopt AR technology by offering services and NFT to all those who decide to invest in their coin?
wow

>The potential of Metaverse growing infinitely
Uh WHERE?

>is too early to move.
IS THAT WHAT YOU"RE USING AS AN EXCUSE NOW?

Read up.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 11.50.07 PM.png (1435x1442, 962.79K)

Not just NFTs and services but also helps develop or participate in NFT experiences, play-to-earn games, and others across Cardano and other chains using the Metaverse-as-a-Service way.